I’ve learned that Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield will leave the company in June to return to his native U.K. Mansfield served as Managing Director and Group Director Factual, Entertainment and Comedy for RDF TV in the U.K. before he was named CEO of RDF USA in January 2010. Nine months later, the company was renamed Zodiak USA following Zodiak Entertainment’s acquisition of RDF Media Group. Word is that Mansfield, who uprooted his family to move to Los Angeles, had been looking to return to London. Search is under way for a new CEO to replace him. Under Mansfield, Zodiak USA launched Celebrity Wife Swap and Secret Millionaire on ABC, both of which he executive produced. Additionally, the company created a franchise with truTV’s flagship series Hardcore Pawn, which has spawned a spinoff, Hardcore Pawn: Fort Bragg. Coming up new reality series Steve-o’s Killer Karaoke on TruTV and second seasons of Being Human on Syfy and Secret Millionaire.
Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield To Exit
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate