I’ve learned that Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield will leave the company in June to return to his native U.K. Mansfield served as Managing Director and Group Director Factual, Entertainment and Comedy for RDF TV in the U.K. before he was named CEO of RDF USA in January 2010. Nine months later, the company was renamed Zodiak USA following Zodiak Entertainment’s acquisition of RDF Media Group. Word is that Mansfield, who uprooted his family to move to Los Angeles, had been looking to return to London. Search is under way for a new CEO to replace him. Under Mansfield, Zodiak USA launched Celebrity Wife Swap and Secret Millionaire on ABC, both of which he executive produced. Additionally, the company created a franchise with truTV’s flagship series Hardcore Pawn, which has spawned a spinoff, Hardcore Pawn: Fort Bragg. Coming up new reality series Steve-o’s Killer Karaoke on TruTV and second seasons of Being Human on Syfy and Secret Millionaire.
Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield To Exit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Kelly Ripa Teases Monday Announcement Of New ‘Live’ Co-Host
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows…
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?