I’ve learned that Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield will leave the company in June to return to his native U.K. Mansfield served as Managing Director and Group Director Factual, Entertainment and Comedy for RDF TV in the U.K. before he was named CEO of RDF USA in January 2010. Nine months later, the company was renamed Zodiak USA following Zodiak Entertainment’s acquisition of RDF Media Group. Word is that Mansfield, who uprooted his family to move to Los Angeles, had been looking to return to London. Search is under way for a new CEO to replace him. Under Mansfield, Zodiak USA launched Celebrity Wife Swap and Secret Millionaire on ABC, both of which he executive produced. Additionally, the company created a franchise with truTV’s flagship series Hardcore Pawn, which has spawned a spinoff, Hardcore Pawn: Fort Bragg. Coming up new reality series Steve-o’s Killer Karaoke on TruTV and second seasons of Being Human on Syfy and Secret Millionaire.
Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield To Exit
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios