I’ve learned that Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield will leave the company in June to return to his native U.K. Mansfield served as Managing Director and Group Director Factual, Entertainment and Comedy for RDF TV in the U.K. before he was named CEO of RDF USA in January 2010. Nine months later, the company was renamed Zodiak USA following Zodiak Entertainment’s acquisition of RDF Media Group. Word is that Mansfield, who uprooted his family to move to Los Angeles, had been looking to return to London. Search is under way for a new CEO to replace him. Under Mansfield, Zodiak USA launched Celebrity Wife Swap and Secret Millionaire on ABC, both of which he executive produced. Additionally, the company created a franchise with truTV’s flagship series Hardcore Pawn, which has spawned a spinoff, Hardcore Pawn: Fort Bragg. Coming up new reality series Steve-o’s Killer Karaoke on TruTV and second seasons of Being Human on Syfy and Secret Millionaire.
Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield To Exit
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over