EXCLUSIVE: Comedy writer-producer Michael Pennie has signed a new two-year overall deal with Universal Television. Pennie first inked a deal at the studio (then UMS) in 2010 when he was coming off a stint as a co-executive producer on the NBC/20th TV comedy series My Name Is Earl. Under his pact with UMS, he served as a co-executive producer of the studio’s NBC comedy series Outsourced. This season, CAA-repped Pennie has been loaned out to 20th TV where he reunited with My Name Is Earl creator Greg Garcia, serving as a co-executive producer on his latest comedy series, Fox’s Raising Hope.
Writer-Producer Michael Pennie Signs Deal With Universal TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’