EXCLUSIVE: Comedy writer-producer Michael Pennie has signed a new two-year overall deal with Universal Television. Pennie first inked a deal at the studio (then UMS) in 2010 when he was coming off a stint as a co-executive producer on the NBC/20th TV comedy series My Name Is Earl. Under his pact with UMS, he served as a co-executive producer of the studio’s NBC comedy series Outsourced. This season, CAA-repped Pennie has been loaned out to 20th TV where he reunited with My Name Is Earl creator Greg Garcia, serving as a co-executive producer on his latest comedy series, Fox’s Raising Hope.
Writer-Producer Michael Pennie Signs Deal With Universal TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- Doug Jones Victory Lap: “This Campaign Has Been About Common Courtesy And Decency”
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset