EXCLUSIVE: Comedy writer-producer Michael Pennie has signed a new two-year overall deal with Universal Television. Pennie first inked a deal at the studio (then UMS) in 2010 when he was coming off a stint as a co-executive producer on the NBC/20th TV comedy series My Name Is Earl. Under his pact with UMS, he served as a co-executive producer of the studio’s NBC comedy series Outsourced. This season, CAA-repped Pennie has been loaned out to 20th TV where he reunited with My Name Is Earl creator Greg Garcia, serving as a co-executive producer on his latest comedy series, Fox’s Raising Hope.
Writer-Producer Michael Pennie Signs Deal With Universal TV
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast