EXCLUSIVE: Woody Allen is readying his next film, and I’m told that he wants Cate Blanchett as his leading lady, and that he’s also eyeing Bradley Cooper for his ensemble. Allen, who won Best Screenplay Oscar for Midnight in Paris, is reportedly eyeing Copenhagen as the setting for his next film. He just completed To Rome With Love, which Sony Pictures Classics releases June 22. Allen’s camp would not comment on casting.
Woody Allen Eyes Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper For New Film
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films