EXCLUSIVE: Woody Allen is readying his next film, and I’m told that he wants Cate Blanchett as his leading lady, and that he’s also eyeing Bradley Cooper for his ensemble. Allen, who won Best Screenplay Oscar for Midnight in Paris, is reportedly eyeing Copenhagen as the setting for his next film. He just completed To Rome With Love, which Sony Pictures Classics releases June 22. Allen’s camp would not comment on casting.
Woody Allen Eyes Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper For New Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Chairman Says Best Picture Gaffe Was “A Human Error”
- Sakina Jaffrey Cast In Fox’s ‘Red Sparrow’; Bill Marchant Joins Sci-Fi Indie ‘Volition’
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton Tribute: The Man Behind The Actor
- Comedy Dynamics Books ‘Chee And T’; Kino Lorber Nabs Two Venice Film Fest Pics
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…