EXCLUSIVE: Woody Allen is readying his next film, and I’m told that he wants Cate Blanchett as his leading lady, and that he’s also eyeing Bradley Cooper for his ensemble. Allen, who won Best Screenplay Oscar for Midnight in Paris, is reportedly eyeing Copenhagen as the setting for his next film. He just completed To Rome With Love, which Sony Pictures Classics releases June 22. Allen’s camp would not comment on casting.
Woody Allen Eyes Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper For New Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Latest Film News
- TIFF 2016 Lineup Announcement Live Stream
- Disney-Owned Foodles Production Admits Two Breaches Over Harrison Ford ‘Star Wars’ Accident
- Paramount And European Union Finalise Deal Over Anti-Trust Investigation
- Panama Papers Movie Set At Netflix; John Wells Teams With Journos Who Broke Story
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional