EXCLUSIVE: Woody Allen is readying his next film, and I’m told that he wants Cate Blanchett as his leading lady, and that he’s also eyeing Bradley Cooper for his ensemble. Allen, who won Best Screenplay Oscar for Midnight in Paris, is reportedly eyeing Copenhagen as the setting for his next film. He just completed To Rome With Love, which Sony Pictures Classics releases June 22. Allen’s camp would not comment on casting.
Woody Allen Eyes Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper For New Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Before The Flood’ Trailer: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Documentary On Climate Change
- ‘Milton’s Secret’ Sneak Peek: First Film Based On An Eckhart Tolle Book Challenges The Young Mind
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?