EXCLUSIVE: Woody Allen is readying his next film, and I’m told that he wants Cate Blanchett as his leading lady, and that he’s also eyeing Bradley Cooper for his ensemble. Allen, who won Best Screenplay Oscar for Midnight in Paris, is reportedly eyeing Copenhagen as the setting for his next film. He just completed To Rome With Love, which Sony Pictures Classics releases June 22. Allen’s camp would not comment on casting.
Woody Allen Eyes Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper For New Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- The Academy On Best Picture Oscar Snafu: “We Deeply Regret The Mistake”
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Takes “Full Responsibility” For Best Picture Blunder In New Apology
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- Netflix Sees $1.5B Lawsuit From Relativity Slimmed Down By Judge