WME signed Chinese filmmaker Eva Jin, who just directed Sophie’s Revenge, a film whose star Fan Bingbing has also signed with the agency. Jin recently teamed with Timur Bekmambetov for a Russian-Chinese remake of Bekmambetov’s Yolki. Aside from Sophie’s Revenge, the Chinese actress Bingbing also starred in Shaolin and Buddha Mountain, latter of which won her Best Actress at the 2010 Tokyo Film Festival. She most recently starred in the Korean War epic My Way, which has become arguably Korea’s biggest ever movie release. Bingbing is managed by FBB Studios’ Timothy Mou.
WME Taps China Talent In Eva Jin And Fan Bingbing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Operation Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; ‘Operation Red Sea’ Rises In China – International Box…
- 'Operation Red Sea' Tops Newcomers; 'The Shape of Water' Crosses $55M – Specialty Box Office
- Sridevi Kapoor Dies: Bollywood Superstar In Multiple Languages Was 54
- 'Guardians Vol. 2' VFX Supervisor On All-New Rocket Raccoon & Pic's Spectacular Credits Sequence
- Berlin Film Festival Winners: ‘Touch Me Not’ Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For ‘Isle Of Dogs’ – Full…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s Guillermo Del Toro On The “Biggest Missing Piece” Co-Writer Vanessa Taylor Brought To The…