WME signed Chinese filmmaker Eva Jin, who just directed Sophie’s Revenge, a film whose star Fan Bingbing has also signed with the agency. Jin recently teamed with Timur Bekmambetov for a Russian-Chinese remake of Bekmambetov’s Yolki. Aside from Sophie’s Revenge, the Chinese actress Bingbing also starred in Shaolin and Buddha Mountain, latter of which won her Best Actress at the 2010 Tokyo Film Festival. She most recently starred in the Korean War epic My Way, which has become arguably Korea’s biggest ever movie release. Bingbing is managed by FBB Studios’ Timothy Mou.
WME Taps China Talent In Eva Jin And Fan Bingbing
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- Pat DiNizio Dies: Smithereens Songwriter-Guitarist And Soundtrack Artist Was 62
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old
- Richard Linklater On Why It Took 10 Years To Get His ‘Last Flag Flying’ To The Screen – The…