WME signed Chinese filmmaker Eva Jin, who just directed Sophie’s Revenge, a film whose star Fan Bingbing has also signed with the agency. Jin recently teamed with Timur Bekmambetov for a Russian-Chinese remake of Bekmambetov’s Yolki. Aside from Sophie’s Revenge, the Chinese actress Bingbing also starred in Shaolin and Buddha Mountain, latter of which won her Best Actress at the 2010 Tokyo Film Festival. She most recently starred in the Korean War epic My Way, which has become arguably Korea’s biggest ever movie release. Bingbing is managed by FBB Studios’ Timothy Mou.
WME Taps China Talent In Eva Jin And Fan Bingbing
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest Film News
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Review: Wes Anderson’s Weirdly Wonderful Canine Epic Is A Toon Worth Telling
- Behind The MGM Shakeup Shocker! What Happened To Instigate MGM Chairman/CEO Gary Barber’s Ouster?
- H Collective Lands Aaron W. Sala Horror Spec ‘The Beast’
- ‘Best F(r)iends’ Clip: Tommy Wiseau Makes Room For Another Cult Masterpiece In Bizarre Noir Thriller
- Nick Nolte, Matt Dillon & Emily Mortimer Join ‘Honey In The Head’ Redo
- Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay