Dan Aloni has brought over his client David Goyer, who has left CAA to join WME. Goyer, a credited writer on all three of Chris Nolan’s Batman films, and is sole writer on the Superman reboot Man of Steel. He is also credited as writer behind the Blade and Ghost Rider franchises. He directed The Unborn, The Invisible and Blade Trinity and was creator and exec producer and director on Flash Forward. He also wrote Call of Duty and is booked to direct Invisible Man at Universal, Murder Mysteries at Legendary and Da Vinci for Starz. Aloni has managed to bring almost all his clients from CAA, something that I can’t remember happening, at least not since Patrick Whitesell left CAA to become a partner at Endeavor. About the only writer/director left in play is David Dobkin.
WME Signs Director-Writer David Goyer
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
Latest Film News
- Netflix Picks Up Alfre Woodard-Starring Drama ‘Juanita’
- Will Smith In Talks To Join Ang Lee For ‘Gemini Man’
- Madonna Criticizes Unauthorized Biopic ‘Blonde Ambition’
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’: $100M Offshore Bow In The Mix? – International Box Office Preview
- Harvey Weinstein On ‘3 Generations’ Ratings Dilemma: Cut, Or Risk Losing Access To Teen Audience
- National CineMedia Promotes Lawrence Snapp To Chief Digital Officer