Dan Aloni has brought over his client David Goyer, who has left CAA to join WME. Goyer, a credited writer on all three of Chris Nolan’s Batman films, and is sole writer on the Superman reboot Man of Steel. He is also credited as writer behind the Blade and Ghost Rider franchises. He directed The Unborn, The Invisible and Blade Trinity and was creator and exec producer and director on Flash Forward. He also wrote Call of Duty and is booked to direct Invisible Man at Universal, Murder Mysteries at Legendary and Da Vinci for Starz. Aloni has managed to bring almost all his clients from CAA, something that I can’t remember happening, at least not since Patrick Whitesell left CAA to become a partner at Endeavor. About the only writer/director left in play is David Dobkin.
WME Signs Director-Writer David Goyer
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start