Dan Aloni has brought over his client David Goyer, who has left CAA to join WME. Goyer, a credited writer on all three of Chris Nolan’s Batman films, and is sole writer on the Superman reboot Man of Steel. He is also credited as writer behind the Blade and Ghost Rider franchises. He directed The Unborn, The Invisible and Blade Trinity and was creator and exec producer and director on Flash Forward. He also wrote Call of Duty and is booked to direct Invisible Man at Universal, Murder Mysteries at Legendary and Da Vinci for Starz. Aloni has managed to bring almost all his clients from CAA, something that I can’t remember happening, at least not since Patrick Whitesell left CAA to become a partner at Endeavor. About the only writer/director left in play is David Dobkin.
WME Signs Director-Writer David Goyer
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Tooley Entertainment Acquires ‘The Fight Before Christmas’ Out Of Broad Green Pictures
- Andrea Riseborough To Star In, Produce Abortion Rights Short ‘The State Of Us’
- ‘On Chesil Beach’ Trailer: Saoirse Ronan’s ‘Lady Bird’ Follow-Up Looks At Sex & Societal Pressure In 1962…
- Donald Trump Points Finger At Movies, Video Games During Gun Violence Meeting
- Hans Zimmer Set Out After Complete Fusion Of Sound And Image With ‘Dunkirk’
- Joss Whedon Exits Warner Bros’ ‘Batgirl’ Movie