Saturday Night Live alum Will Forte is set as the lead in Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot Rebounding. The project, written/executive produced by Joe Port and Joe Wiseman, executive produced by Steve Levitan and directed by Jason Winer, is an uplifting comedy about Danny (Forte), a man recovering from the death of his fiancé with the help of the idiots on his pickup basketball team. Forte, repped by UTA and Mosaic, is now seen in Tim And Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie and has three movies coming out this summer: Rock Of Ages, That’s My Boy and Neighborhood Watch. He recurs on 30 Rock and Up All Night.
Will Forte To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'Rebounding' Produced By Steve Levitan
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”
- AMC Sets Late-Night Talk Show Hosted By Kevin Smith & Greg Grunberg
- ‘11.22.63’ Review: Hulu’s James Franco JFK Series Full Of Time-Travel Twists
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 First Images: You Know Nothing (About) Jon Snow