Saturday Night Live alum Will Forte is set as the lead in Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot Rebounding. The project, written/executive produced by Joe Port and Joe Wiseman, executive produced by Steve Levitan and directed by Jason Winer, is an uplifting comedy about Danny (Forte), a man recovering from the death of his fiancé with the help of the idiots on his pickup basketball team. Forte, repped by UTA and Mosaic, is now seen in Tim And Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie and has three movies coming out this summer: Rock Of Ages, That’s My Boy and Neighborhood Watch. He recurs on 30 Rock and Up All Night.
Will Forte To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'Rebounding' Produced By Steve Levitan
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive