Saturday Night Live alum Will Forte is set as the lead in Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot Rebounding. The project, written/executive produced by Joe Port and Joe Wiseman, executive produced by Steve Levitan and directed by Jason Winer, is an uplifting comedy about Danny (Forte), a man recovering from the death of his fiancé with the help of the idiots on his pickup basketball team. Forte, repped by UTA and Mosaic, is now seen in Tim And Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie and has three movies coming out this summer: Rock Of Ages, That’s My Boy and Neighborhood Watch. He recurs on 30 Rock and Up All Night.
Will Forte To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'Rebounding' Produced By Steve Levitan
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'
- TBS To Air First Season Of CBS Comedy 'Mom'