EXCLUSIVE: After Dan Aloni exited CAA and was quickly named a WME partner, the big question was how many of the clients he worked with would jump. Deadline told you that his biggest client, Chris Nolan, declared before Aloni landed that he was staying with his longtime agent wherever he went. I’m hearing that aside from The Dark Knight Rises director, Aloni clients who’ve moved from CAA to WME so far are Tom Shadyac, Michel Gondry, Raja Gosnell, Mandeville Films, Jonathan Mostow, Dean Parisot, Neal Moritz, Andy Fleming and David and Ian Purchase. Several other clients are still in play, including David Dobkin, Jim Carrey, Charles Roven and Jay Roach. More to come.
Who’s Coming To WME With Dan Aloni?
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel "Attacked Me" After Being Called "Phony Little Creep" In Health Care Fracas
'America's Got Talent' Finale Ratings Hit 6-Year High, 'MasterChef' Down From 2016, 'Big Brother' Up
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: In A Polarized U.S., Hollywood Struggles To Find The Mainstream
- Sony Pictures Classics Closes Israeli Foreign Language Oscar Entry ‘Foxtrot’
- Adam Baldwin Cast In ‘The Kid’; Denise Richards, Joey Lawrence Join ‘Pistachio’
- AFM 2017: Films From 32 Female Directors To Screen; Only Four Are U.S. Produced
- ‘Peter Rabbit’ Trailer: James Corden Hops In As The Kid-Lit Legend
- The Deadline Podcast: “Fired Directors”, With Guest Ted Kotcheff