EXCLUSIVE: After Dan Aloni exited CAA and was quickly named a WME partner, the big question was how many of the clients he worked with would jump. Deadline told you that his biggest client, Chris Nolan, declared before Aloni landed that he was staying with his longtime agent wherever he went. I’m hearing that aside from The Dark Knight Rises director, Aloni clients who’ve moved from CAA to WME so far are Tom Shadyac, Michel Gondry, Raja Gosnell, Mandeville Films, Jonathan Mostow, Dean Parisot, Neal Moritz, Andy Fleming and David and Ian Purchase. Several other clients are still in play, including David Dobkin, Jim Carrey, Charles Roven and Jay Roach. More to come.
Who’s Coming To WME With Dan Aloni?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘London Has Fallen’ Helmer Babak Najafi, ’10 Cloverfield Lane’ Scribes Unite On ‘Horizon Line…
- Leonardo DiCaprio On The Hard-Knock Film Education That Led To ‘The Revenant’: Q&A
- Alchemy And Arc Acquire ‘A Country Called Home’
- ‘A Bigger Splash’ Trailer: Ralph Fiennes Flies His Freak Flag In Fox Searchlight Pic
- Julia Ormond Joins Peter Dinklage In ‘Rememory’
- Sundance Selects/IFC Films Ups Lisa Schwartz To Co-President