EXCLUSIVE: After Dan Aloni exited CAA and was quickly named a WME partner, the big question was how many of the clients he worked with would jump. Deadline told you that his biggest client, Chris Nolan, declared before Aloni landed that he was staying with his longtime agent wherever he went. I’m hearing that aside from The Dark Knight Rises director, Aloni clients who’ve moved from CAA to WME so far are Tom Shadyac, Michel Gondry, Raja Gosnell, Mandeville Films, Jonathan Mostow, Dean Parisot, Neal Moritz, Andy Fleming and David and Ian Purchase. Several other clients are still in play, including David Dobkin, Jim Carrey, Charles Roven and Jay Roach. More to come.
Who’s Coming To WME With Dan Aloni?
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: 'Beauty And The Beast' Embraces $81M; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $42M+
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman, Cyborg; They Join Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest Film News
- Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Embraces $81M; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty With…
- WGA “Broke Off Negotiations,” Producers Claim As Strike Vote Looms
- WGA Negotiators Call For Strike-Authorization Vote – Read The Letter
- WGA Strike Vote Could Be “Very Soon” As Talks Continue
- No. 11 ‘Doctor Strange’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Escape From New York’