EXCLUSIVE: After Dan Aloni exited CAA and was quickly named a WME partner, the big question was how many of the clients he worked with would jump. Deadline told you that his biggest client, Chris Nolan, declared before Aloni landed that he was staying with his longtime agent wherever he went. I’m hearing that aside from The Dark Knight Rises director, Aloni clients who’ve moved from CAA to WME so far are Tom Shadyac, Michel Gondry, Raja Gosnell, Mandeville Films, Jonathan Mostow, Dean Parisot, Neal Moritz, Andy Fleming and David and Ian Purchase. Several other clients are still in play, including David Dobkin, Jim Carrey, Charles Roven and Jay Roach. More to come.
Who’s Coming To WME With Dan Aloni?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Image Awards Set For February 11 On TV One
- Peter Bart: Remembering Arthur Hiller, The Director Who Loved Writers
- Fantastic Fest Sets ‘Arrival’ As Opening-Night Film
- TriStar Bets On DraftKings-FanDuel Saga As A Movie
- ‘Paradise Lost’ Director Joe Berlinger Joins IDA’s Board Of Directors
- Paul Schrader’s ‘Dog Eat Dog’ Acquired By RLJ Entertainment