Warner Bros has scheduled a one-night showing March 21st in nearly 500 cinemas across the country, presented by NCM’s Fathom Events. This screening is titled Turner Classic Movies Presents Casablanca 70th Anniversary Event and precedes the March 27th release of the restored Casablanca on a three-disc Blu-ray and DVD package from Warner Home Video. The classic movie’s latest restoration will be its third. The film debuted November 26, 1942, but didn’t open officially until January 1943. It won three Oscars, including best picture, at the 16th Academy Awards in 1944.
'Casablanca' Skeds Theatrical Release
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Karen Elliott Named VP Music Production At Warner Bros Pictures
- ‘Radioactive’: Sam Riley & More Board Marie Curie Biopic Led By Rosamund Pike
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”