With Fox‘s Fringe once again facing cancellation, the show’s stars Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Blair Brown and Seth Gabel and executive producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman are rallying fans of the sci-fi drama today with a session at WonderCon. Talks between the network and Fringe producer Warner Bros TV are ongoing. I hear the two sides are hopeful about clinching a shorter, possibly 13-episode pickup if the license fee and thus the budget could be reduced to reflect the show’s soft ratings. Here is a fun video of Walter-isms, things Noble’s character says on the show, which just premiered at the WonderCon panel. Fringe returns from hiatus this coming Friday to air the remaining episodes of Season 4.
Fox's 'Fringe' Rallies Fans At WonderCon As Renewal Talks Continue: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison