With Fox‘s Fringe once again facing cancellation, the show’s stars Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Blair Brown and Seth Gabel and executive producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman are rallying fans of the sci-fi drama today with a session at WonderCon. Talks between the network and Fringe producer Warner Bros TV are ongoing. I hear the two sides are hopeful about clinching a shorter, possibly 13-episode pickup if the license fee and thus the budget could be reduced to reflect the show’s soft ratings. Here is a fun video of Walter-isms, things Noble’s character says on the show, which just premiered at the WonderCon panel. Fringe returns from hiatus this coming Friday to air the remaining episodes of Season 4.
Fox's 'Fringe' Rallies Fans At WonderCon As Renewal Talks Continue: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'