VH1 has made its long-rumored Basketball Wives spinoff starring Evelyn Lozada official, announcing Ev And Ocho, a new eight-episode series chronicling Basketball Wives’ Lozada upcoming wedding to NFL star Chad Ochocinco. In addition to the eight episodes, the series, which will premiere in September, will conclude with a two-part wedding finale. Ev And Ocho, which should qualify as one of the worst working titles ever, is produced by Shed Media US and JUMA Entertainment, with Nick Emmerson, Alex Demyanenko, Sean Rankine, Bob Horowitz and Lewis Fenton executive producing.
VH1 Greenlights 'Basketball Wives' Spinoff Starring Evelyn Lozada & Chad Ochocinco
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest TV News
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Review: ‘Killing’ Creator’s New Drama Needs Less Time, Not More
- Fox News Channel’s Mark Levin Sunday Show Gets Premiere Date
- Damon Wayans Jr. To Star In CBS’ Tim McAuliffe/Austen Earl Comedy Pilot
- ‘Superstore’ Renewed For Season 4 At NBC
- Donald Trump Upstaged At School Shooting “Listening” Event By Father Of Victim
- Michael Grindon Exits As Legendary’s Worldwide Television Distribution Head