VH1 has made its long-rumored Basketball Wives spinoff starring Evelyn Lozada official, announcing Ev And Ocho, a new eight-episode series chronicling Basketball Wives’ Lozada upcoming wedding to NFL star Chad Ochocinco. In addition to the eight episodes, the series, which will premiere in September, will conclude with a two-part wedding finale. Ev And Ocho, which should qualify as one of the worst working titles ever, is produced by Shed Media US and JUMA Entertainment, with Nick Emmerson, Alex Demyanenko, Sean Rankine, Bob Horowitz and Lewis Fenton executive producing.
VH1 Greenlights 'Basketball Wives' Spinoff Starring Evelyn Lozada & Chad Ochocinco
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'