VH1 has made its long-rumored Basketball Wives spinoff starring Evelyn Lozada official, announcing Ev And Ocho, a new eight-episode series chronicling Basketball Wives’ Lozada upcoming wedding to NFL star Chad Ochocinco. In addition to the eight episodes, the series, which will premiere in September, will conclude with a two-part wedding finale. Ev And Ocho, which should qualify as one of the worst working titles ever, is produced by Shed Media US and JUMA Entertainment, with Nick Emmerson, Alex Demyanenko, Sean Rankine, Bob Horowitz and Lewis Fenton executive producing.
VH1 Greenlights 'Basketball Wives' Spinoff Starring Evelyn Lozada & Chad Ochocinco
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips