Ty Burrelll (Modern Family) and Max Charles (The Amazing Spider-Man) have been tapped to voice the lead roles in DreamWorks Animation‘s Mr. Peabody & Sherman, which is set for a March 14, 2014 release. Rob Minkoff is directing Craig Wright’s script based on Jay Ward’s cartoon. It centers on Mr. Peabody (Burrell), the world’s smartest person who happens to be a dog. When his “pet” boy Sherman (Charles) uses their time machine without permission, events in history spiral out of control to disastrous and comical results. It’s up to this most unexpected of father-son teams to somehow put things back on track before the space-time continuum is irreparably destroyed.
Ty Burrell & Max Charles Set For DreamWorks Animation's 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations