Ty Burrelll (Modern Family) and Max Charles (The Amazing Spider-Man) have been tapped to voice the lead roles in DreamWorks Animation‘s Mr. Peabody & Sherman, which is set for a March 14, 2014 release. Rob Minkoff is directing Craig Wright’s script based on Jay Ward’s cartoon. It centers on Mr. Peabody (Burrell), the world’s smartest person who happens to be a dog. When his “pet” boy Sherman (Charles) uses their time machine without permission, events in history spiral out of control to disastrous and comical results. It’s up to this most unexpected of father-son teams to somehow put things back on track before the space-time continuum is irreparably destroyed.
Ty Burrell & Max Charles Set For DreamWorks Animation's 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest Film News
- 'Trumped: The Musical'?: Ron Howard Hopes Somebody Does It – Cannes Lions
- Ron Howard Talks Han Solo Movie & ‘Star Wars’ Universe – Cannes Lions
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List