Ty Burrelll (Modern Family) and Max Charles (The Amazing Spider-Man) have been tapped to voice the lead roles in DreamWorks Animation‘s Mr. Peabody & Sherman, which is set for a March 14, 2014 release. Rob Minkoff is directing Craig Wright’s script based on Jay Ward’s cartoon. It centers on Mr. Peabody (Burrell), the world’s smartest person who happens to be a dog. When his “pet” boy Sherman (Charles) uses their time machine without permission, events in history spiral out of control to disastrous and comical results. It’s up to this most unexpected of father-son teams to somehow put things back on track before the space-time continuum is irreparably destroyed.
Ty Burrell & Max Charles Set For DreamWorks Animation's 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Young & Hungry' Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other Details Revealed
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
Latest Film News
- Barbara Kopple’s ‘Miss Sharon Jones!’ Acquired By Starz Digital
- Disney Mulling Live Action Version Of ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Netflix, Amazon Face Calls For European Content Quota
- ‘X-Men’ & ‘Alice’ To Boost Memorial Day Weekend After Last Year’s Holiday Apocalypse
- ‘Central Intelligence’ Gets Fest Bow Ahead Of Release; Screamfest 2016 Dates Set
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects