Ty Burrelll (Modern Family) and Max Charles (The Amazing Spider-Man) have been tapped to voice the lead roles in DreamWorks Animation‘s Mr. Peabody & Sherman, which is set for a March 14, 2014 release. Rob Minkoff is directing Craig Wright’s script based on Jay Ward’s cartoon. It centers on Mr. Peabody (Burrell), the world’s smartest person who happens to be a dog. When his “pet” boy Sherman (Charles) uses their time machine without permission, events in history spiral out of control to disastrous and comical results. It’s up to this most unexpected of father-son teams to somehow put things back on track before the space-time continuum is irreparably destroyed.
Ty Burrell & Max Charles Set For DreamWorks Animation's 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest Film News
- ‘The Mummy’ London Premiere Canceled Following Manchester Attack
- Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film ‘The Silent Man;’ Liam Neeson As ‘Deep Throat…
- GLAAD: Major Films Snub LGBTQ Characters Again
- ‘Cirque Du Soleil’ Creator Guy Laliberté & Alexandre Amancio Form Reflector Entertainment – Cannes
- ‘How To Talk To Girls At Parties’ Discovery Alex Sharp Makes His Croisette Debut – Cannes
- Uncork’d Picks Up Worldwide Rights To Horror Pic ‘Flay’ – Cannes