This teaser trailer is another example of the synergy between Summit and Lionsgate after the two became one in January. It merges the November 16th finale Breaking Dawn – Part 2 for Hollywood’s biggest teen-centered movie franchise of The Twilight Saga with what Lionsgate hopes is an even bigger franchise The Hunger Games coming out March 23th.
'Breaking Dawn 2' Trailer To Debut With 'The Hunger Games'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+…
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role
- IMAX & Odeon Team Up To Launch Europe’s First Virtual Reality Experience
- ‘Tulip Fever’ Producer Alison Owen Lifts The Lid On Working With Weinstein