This teaser trailer is another example of the synergy between Summit and Lionsgate after the two became one in January. It merges the November 16th finale Breaking Dawn – Part 2 for Hollywood’s biggest teen-centered movie franchise of The Twilight Saga with what Lionsgate hopes is an even bigger franchise The Hunger Games coming out March 23th.
'Breaking Dawn 2' Trailer To Debut With 'The Hunger Games'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Manchester Attack Updates: Netflix Cancels London Screenings; Kiss & WWE Cancel Manchester Arena Gigs
- A24 Buys Sean Baker’s ‘The Florida Project’: Cannes
- ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ Says Ahoy To $34.5M In Offshore Start – International…
- ‘Pirates’ Previews Pull In $5.5M, ‘Baywatch’ Catches Estimated $4.5M Surf — Box Office…
- Isabelle Huppert & Michael Haneke On Their ‘Happy End’ – Cannes Studio
- Deadheads High On 'Long Strange Trip'; Teresa Palmer Stars in 'Berlin Syndrome' – Specialty Box Office Preview