TNT has released a new promo image for its new Dallas series. It features the cast of the reboot in a shower room, evoking the classic scene from the original series, in which Bobby Ewing, after being dead for a season, reappeared alive in the shower to reveal that the entire season had been a dream. For those who don’t get the reference, TNT’s promo department has added a tagline, “They’re Back. And No, You’re Not Dreaming.” Note the strategic placement of the younger stars in the front line of the risque shoot, while Patrick Duffy’s pose is almost identical to that from the original scene.
TNT's 'Dallas' Reboot Takes On Iconic Scene From Original Series In New Teaser Shot
What's Hot on Deadline
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Christmas Coal, Day 3: PlayStation Network Still “No ETA” As Xbox Live Mostly Back – Update
- LeBron James Return To Miami Helps NBA Ratings Rebound On ABC, Boosts 'Grinch'
- Fall TV 2014: What Worked, What Didn't & What Lies Ahead In Midseason
- 'The Interview' Release: 331 Theaters Aboard For Christmas Day
- 'The Interview' Forgoes TV Ads To Promote Christmas Release This Time
- One Direction Soft In Primetime, Boost Late Night Ratings For NBC