TNT has released a new promo image for its new Dallas series. It features the cast of the reboot in a shower room, evoking the classic scene from the original series, in which Bobby Ewing, after being dead for a season, reappeared alive in the shower to reveal that the entire season had been a dream. For those who don’t get the reference, TNT’s promo department has added a tagline, “They’re Back. And No, You’re Not Dreaming.” Note the strategic placement of the younger stars in the front line of the risque shoot, while Patrick Duffy’s pose is almost identical to that from the original scene.
TNT's 'Dallas' Reboot Takes On Iconic Scene From Original Series In New Teaser Shot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Draws Nearly 1M Viewers In VH1 Debut
- OWN Sets Docuseries ‘Released’ & ‘Checking Inn’ For Saturday Nights This Fall
- Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine’s Show Only Because He Is Fan, “Plain And Simple”
- ‘Arrow’: Katie Cassidy To Return As Black Siren, Will Be Regular In Season 6
- NFL Approves Raiders Move To Las Vegas For 2019 Season