TNT has released a new promo image for its new Dallas series. It features the cast of the reboot in a shower room, evoking the classic scene from the original series, in which Bobby Ewing, after being dead for a season, reappeared alive in the shower to reveal that the entire season had been a dream. For those who don’t get the reference, TNT’s promo department has added a tagline, “They’re Back. And No, You’re Not Dreaming.” Note the strategic placement of the younger stars in the front line of the risque shoot, while Patrick Duffy’s pose is almost identical to that from the original scene.
TNT's 'Dallas' Reboot Takes On Iconic Scene From Original Series In New Teaser Shot
What's Hot on Deadline
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot