The studio today gave two of its biggest titles in the pipeline 2013 release dates, and moved its Guillermo del Toro-directed Pacific Rim from May to July 12 of that year. Warner Bros will release The Hangover 3 on May 24, 2013, where it will face Universal’s Fast & Furious 6 and Fox’s Leafmen. The 300 sequel will open August 2, 2013 where Summit’s RED sequel and Sony’s The Smurfs 2 now reside. Meanwhile, this the second shift in dates for Pacific Rim, which Warner Bros originally set for July 17 but was moved to May 10 at the head of the summer pack. Now it’s back in July, where it will face off against Sony’s sequel Grown Ups 2. It stars Idris Elba and Charlie Hunnam and is set in a future where malevolent creatures threaten to destroy the earth, and the planet must band together to eradicate the growing threat.
Warner Bros Dates 'The Hangover 3' And '300' Sequel For 2013, Shifts 'Pacific Rim'
What's Hot on Deadline
Good Universe Lands Uber Sex Harassment Whistleblower Susan Fowler Pic; 'Hidden Figures' Allison Schroeder Scripting
'Suburbicon' Review: George Clooney, Coen Brothers & Matt Damon Seem Like A Dream Team, But The Results Disappoint
Latest Film News
- Wizard World To Launch SVOD Service In China For English-Language Content
- ‘The Little Prince’, ‘Moana’, ‘Sing’ & ‘Kubo’ Snag BAFTA Children’s Nominations; Lionsgate Names India Head…
- ‘Venom’: First Photo From ‘Spider-Man’ Spin-Off Starring Tom Hardy Hits The Web
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts Megyn Kelly, NYT For Trying To Link Him “With Harvey Weinstein”
- Drew Goddard To Write & Produce Fox’s ‘Nevermoor’ Movie
- ‘Dora The Explorer’ Live-Action Pic In The Works At Paramount Players With Nick Stoller, Platinum Dunes