The studio today gave two of its biggest titles in the pipeline 2013 release dates, and moved its Guillermo del Toro-directed Pacific Rim from May to July 12 of that year. Warner Bros will release The Hangover 3 on May 24, 2013, where it will face Universal’s Fast & Furious 6 and Fox’s Leafmen. The 300 sequel will open August 2, 2013 where Summit’s RED sequel and Sony’s The Smurfs 2 now reside. Meanwhile, this the second shift in dates for Pacific Rim, which Warner Bros originally set for July 17 but was moved to May 10 at the head of the summer pack. Now it’s back in July, where it will face off against Sony’s sequel Grown Ups 2. It stars Idris Elba and Charlie Hunnam and is set in a future where malevolent creatures threaten to destroy the earth, and the planet must band together to eradicate the growing threat.
Warner Bros Dates 'The Hangover 3' And '300' Sequel For 2013, Shifts 'Pacific Rim'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- Movie Theaters Sold $758.3M In Ads Last Year Driven By National/Regional Growth
- Universal CinemaCon Session Starts With ‘Despicable Me 3’ Sit-Down Between Chris Meledandri & Steve Carell…
- No. 6 ‘The Jungle Book’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- 'It' Teaser Trailer: Pennywise Creeps Back Into Our Lives
- SXSW Winner ‘Dealt’ Ends Up In Sundance Selects’ Hand
- ‘The Journey’ Trailer: Timothy Spall & Colm Meaney Forge Unlikely Friendship In Political Road Pic