The studio today gave two of its biggest titles in the pipeline 2013 release dates, and moved its Guillermo del Toro-directed Pacific Rim from May to July 12 of that year. Warner Bros will release The Hangover 3 on May 24, 2013, where it will face Universal’s Fast & Furious 6 and Fox’s Leafmen. The 300 sequel will open August 2, 2013 where Summit’s RED sequel and Sony’s The Smurfs 2 now reside. Meanwhile, this the second shift in dates for Pacific Rim, which Warner Bros originally set for July 17 but was moved to May 10 at the head of the summer pack. Now it’s back in July, where it will face off against Sony’s sequel Grown Ups 2. It stars Idris Elba and Charlie Hunnam and is set in a future where malevolent creatures threaten to destroy the earth, and the planet must band together to eradicate the growing threat.
Warner Bros Dates 'The Hangover 3' And '300' Sequel For 2013, Shifts 'Pacific Rim'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Donald Trump's Tape Admission "Extraordinarily Stupid" Confirmation Of James Comey Testimony
Why 'Transformers' Is Screaming For Reboot After $69M Start; 'Wonder Woman' & 'Cars 3' Fight Over 2nd Place - Sunday AM
Latest Film News
- Report Exonerates SAG-AFTRA Execs Accused Of Miseeds
- SAG-AFTRA Contract Talks Hit Major Roadblock
- Michelle Obama Makes Surprise BET Awards Cameo Honoring Chance The Rapper
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $196M Overseas; $265M Global – International Box Office
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Trailer: First Look At Final Sing-Off With Rebel Wilson, Anna Kendrick
- 'The Big Sick' Nabs Year's Highest Theater Average; 'The Beguiled' is Sofia Coppola's Best Debut Average – Specialty…