The studio today gave two of its biggest titles in the pipeline 2013 release dates, and moved its Guillermo del Toro-directed Pacific Rim from May to July 12 of that year. Warner Bros will release The Hangover 3 on May 24, 2013, where it will face Universal’s Fast & Furious 6 and Fox’s Leafmen. The 300 sequel will open August 2, 2013 where Summit’s RED sequel and Sony’s The Smurfs 2 now reside. Meanwhile, this the second shift in dates for Pacific Rim, which Warner Bros originally set for July 17 but was moved to May 10 at the head of the summer pack. Now it’s back in July, where it will face off against Sony’s sequel Grown Ups 2. It stars Idris Elba and Charlie Hunnam and is set in a future where malevolent creatures threaten to destroy the earth, and the planet must band together to eradicate the growing threat.
Warner Bros Dates 'The Hangover 3' And '300' Sequel For 2013, Shifts 'Pacific Rim'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike