The studio today gave two of its biggest titles in the pipeline 2013 release dates, and moved its Guillermo del Toro-directed Pacific Rim from May to July 12 of that year. Warner Bros will release The Hangover 3 on May 24, 2013, where it will face Universal’s Fast & Furious 6 and Fox’s Leafmen. The 300 sequel will open August 2, 2013 where Summit’s RED sequel and Sony’s The Smurfs 2 now reside. Meanwhile, this the second shift in dates for Pacific Rim, which Warner Bros originally set for July 17 but was moved to May 10 at the head of the summer pack. Now it’s back in July, where it will face off against Sony’s sequel Grown Ups 2. It stars Idris Elba and Charlie Hunnam and is set in a future where malevolent creatures threaten to destroy the earth, and the planet must band together to eradicate the growing threat.
Warner Bros Dates 'The Hangover 3' And '300' Sequel For 2013, Shifts 'Pacific Rim'
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
'A Dog's Purpose' Director Lasse Hallstrom & Voice Actor Josh Gad Upset Over "Disturbing" Video Of Terrified Dog
At Pre-Inaugural Concert, Donald Trump Promises "We Will Turn It Around"; His Nemesis Wayne Barrett Has Died
Latest Film News
- ‘American Paradise’ Trailer: Sundance Short Is Crime Caper Preview Of Trump’s America
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Trailer Voice-Over Talent Anthony Mendez Joins Protest, Donates All Pay to ASPCA
- ‘Fun Mom Dinner’ Racks Up Near $5M In WW Deals As Momentum & Netflix Buy Sundance Film
- ‘The Founder’ Review: Michael Keaton Sizzles In Big Mac Biopic
- Hollywood Remembers “Brilliant”, “Hilarious” Miguel Ferrer
- Miguel Ferrer Dies: ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ & ‘Crossing Jordan’ Star Was 61