The studio today gave two of its biggest titles in the pipeline 2013 release dates, and moved its Guillermo del Toro-directed Pacific Rim from May to July 12 of that year. Warner Bros will release The Hangover 3 on May 24, 2013, where it will face Universal’s Fast & Furious 6 and Fox’s Leafmen. The 300 sequel will open August 2, 2013 where Summit’s RED sequel and Sony’s The Smurfs 2 now reside. Meanwhile, this the second shift in dates for Pacific Rim, which Warner Bros originally set for July 17 but was moved to May 10 at the head of the summer pack. Now it’s back in July, where it will face off against Sony’s sequel Grown Ups 2. It stars Idris Elba and Charlie Hunnam and is set in a future where malevolent creatures threaten to destroy the earth, and the planet must band together to eradicate the growing threat.
Warner Bros Dates 'The Hangover 3' And '300' Sequel For 2013, Shifts 'Pacific Rim'
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal $3B+ As 'Despicable' Franchise Takes Ani Crown; 'Wolf Warrior 2' Bests 'Avatar' Record - International Box Office
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Flexes Muscle With $21M+ During The Lowest-Grossing Weekend Of 2017 To Date - Sunday AM
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Remembers Jerry Lewis: Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Sandra Bernhard Honor King Of Comedy
- Jerry Lewis Dies: Comedy Legend, Classic Filmmaker Was 91
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Television Movie
- ‘Gook’ Robust In L.A.; 'Ingrid Goes West' Solid In Expansion – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Inconceivable’s Jonathan Baker, Who Filed Fraud Suit Against Emmett/Furla, Says He Has What Happened On Film…
- Looking Under ‘Logan Lucky’s Hood As ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Stands Tall With $21M Opening – Saturday…