TBS said today that its original series Men At Work will launch May 24 and air Thursdays at 10 PM. It will be followed at the end of its run by the premiere of the comedy Sullivan & Son in the slot July 19. Men At Work, about the misadventures of four buddies working at a magazine, will launch with back-to-back episodes at 10 and 10:30, then air in its regular 10 PM slot beginning May 31. Sony Pictures Television and Fanfare are producing; Breckin Meyer is the creator and executive producer alongside Jamie Tarses and Julie Franz. Sullivan & Son, executive produced by Vince Vaughn, Peter Billingsley and showrunner Rob Long, centers on a son who returns to Pittsburgh from Manhattan to take over the family bar. It’s from Wild West Picture Show Prods in association with Warner Horizon Television.
TBS Sets Summer Dates For 'Men At Work' & 'Sullivan & Son'
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
Latest TV News
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ Season 3 Reveals Cast Of Queens
- NY Times Responds To Bill O’Reilly Spokesman’s Claims That They “Maliciously Smeared” Ex-Fox News Host…
- Donald Trump Tells Maria Bartiromo: “I Was So Nice” During Condolence Call
- Fox Knew About Bill O’Reilly’s Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract – Update
- Sophia Bush Explains ‘Chicago P.D.’ Exit: “Left Because I Wanted To”
- ‘Once Upon a Time’ & ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Slip To Demo Ratings Lows