TBS said today that its original series Men At Work will launch May 24 and air Thursdays at 10 PM. It will be followed at the end of its run by the premiere of the comedy Sullivan & Son in the slot July 19. Men At Work, about the misadventures of four buddies working at a magazine, will launch with back-to-back episodes at 10 and 10:30, then air in its regular 10 PM slot beginning May 31. Sony Pictures Television and Fanfare are producing; Breckin Meyer is the creator and executive producer alongside Jamie Tarses and Julie Franz. Sullivan & Son, executive produced by Vince Vaughn, Peter Billingsley and showrunner Rob Long, centers on a son who returns to Pittsburgh from Manhattan to take over the family bar. It’s from Wild West Picture Show Prods in association with Warner Horizon Television.
TBS Sets Summer Dates For 'Men At Work' & 'Sullivan & Son'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Larry Wilmore On Deflategate: Super Bowl Teams “Seahawks And Cheaters”
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, John Krasinski Claim Credit For Deflategate On ‘Jimmy Kimmel’
- Binge Watching Linked To Depression, Loneliness – Study
- Eddie Murphy Says He’ll Be On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Anniversary Show
- Faith-Based Family Drama ‘War Room’ Set For August Premiere
- Eclipse Television Taps Veteran Reality Exec Sergio Alfaro As CEO