TBS picked up King of the Nerds, an eight-episode reality competition series hosted and executive produced by two of the stars of the hit movie Revenge of the Nerds, Robert Carradine and Curtis Armstrong. On the show, competitors come together to face challenges that will test their intellect, ingenuity, skills and pop-culture prowess. The nerds will first compete as teams before moving on to individual challenges, all with the goal of being named the quintessential master of all things nerdy. Executive producing the series are Carradine, Armstrong, Electus’ Ben Silverman and Jimmy Fox and 5X5 Media’s Rick Ringbakk, Tod Mesirow and Craig Armstrong. King Of The Nerds, packaged by Buchwald/Fortitude, is slated to premiere on TBS in early 2013. Electus International will distribute the series internationally.
TBS Greenlights 'King Of The Nerds' Reality Series With Bob Carradine, Curtis Armstrong
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order By…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV
- ‘The Alienist’ Review: Nothing Alienating About TNT’s Deft 19th Century Drama
- NBC Orders ‘The Enemy Within’ Drama Pilot From Ken Woodruff & Vernon Sanders
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter