TBS picked up King of the Nerds, an eight-episode reality competition series hosted and executive produced by two of the stars of the hit movie Revenge of the Nerds, Robert Carradine and Curtis Armstrong. On the show, competitors come together to face challenges that will test their intellect, ingenuity, skills and pop-culture prowess. The nerds will first compete as teams before moving on to individual challenges, all with the goal of being named the quintessential master of all things nerdy. Executive producing the series are Carradine, Armstrong, Electus’ Ben Silverman and Jimmy Fox and 5X5 Media’s Rick Ringbakk, Tod Mesirow and Craig Armstrong. King Of The Nerds, packaged by Buchwald/Fortitude, is slated to premiere on TBS in early 2013. Electus International will distribute the series internationally.
TBS Greenlights 'King Of The Nerds' Reality Series With Bob Carradine, Curtis Armstrong
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- Should Viacom Buy Scripps Networks? Wall Streeters Are Skeptical
- ‘Carpool Karaoke’: Usher Teaches Dance Moves To James Corden, Cleans Up Hollywood Star
- Trump Tweets Transgender People Will Be Banned From Serving In U.S. Military
- Imagine Announces $100M TV Production Venture With China’s TVB
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA