TBS picked up King of the Nerds, an eight-episode reality competition series hosted and executive produced by two of the stars of the hit movie Revenge of the Nerds, Robert Carradine and Curtis Armstrong. On the show, competitors come together to face challenges that will test their intellect, ingenuity, skills and pop-culture prowess. The nerds will first compete as teams before moving on to individual challenges, all with the goal of being named the quintessential master of all things nerdy. Executive producing the series are Carradine, Armstrong, Electus’ Ben Silverman and Jimmy Fox and 5X5 Media’s Rick Ringbakk, Tod Mesirow and Craig Armstrong. King Of The Nerds, packaged by Buchwald/Fortitude, is slated to premiere on TBS in early 2013. Electus International will distribute the series internationally.
TBS Greenlights 'King Of The Nerds' Reality Series With Bob Carradine, Curtis Armstrong
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Warner Bros New Digital Unit Unveils Name & Slate: Mortal Combat & Static Shock Series; Akiva Goldsman Project
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- Pop Picks Up Eugene Levy Comedy 'Schitt's Creek' As First Original Scripted Series