EXCLUSIVE: Rapper-actor T.I. has landed a season-long guest arc on the upcoming second season of the Starz drama series Boss, which begins production in Monday in Chicago. The Lionsgate TV-produced series stars recent Golden Globe winner Kelsey Grammer as ruthless Chicago mayor Tom Kane. T.I. will play Trey, a former gangbanger with designs on a career in Chicago’s City Hall who represents a symbiosis between politics and crime in Chicago. He is the conduit between a local Alderman and the only group powerful enough to function as a grassroots organization in the projects — gangs. T.I., repped by Category 5, was last seen on the big screen co-starring in Sony’s Takers, and on the small screen on his VH1 docu series Family Hustle.
T.I. Joins The Cast Of Starz Series 'Boss'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Steve Mnuchin’s Actress Wife Apologizes For Her “Let Them Eat Cake” Instagram Moment
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers Hint At Four Seasons For Series
- ‘Malcolm X’ Series Based On Manning Marable’s Biography In Works By Critical Content
- ABC Developing Legal Thriller From Marcia Clark & Mandeville TV
- CBS CEO Leslie Moonves And Hispanic Groups Meet About Latino Representation Commitments
- Jay & Dr. Phil McGraw’s Stage 29 Inks First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios, Taps Julia Eisenman As Head Of Scripted