EXCLUSIVE: Rapper-actor T.I. has landed a season-long guest arc on the upcoming second season of the Starz drama series Boss, which begins production in Monday in Chicago. The Lionsgate TV-produced series stars recent Golden Globe winner Kelsey Grammer as ruthless Chicago mayor Tom Kane. T.I. will play Trey, a former gangbanger with designs on a career in Chicago’s City Hall who represents a symbiosis between politics and crime in Chicago. He is the conduit between a local Alderman and the only group powerful enough to function as a grassroots organization in the projects — gangs. T.I., repped by Category 5, was last seen on the big screen co-starring in Sony’s Takers, and on the small screen on his VH1 docu series Family Hustle.
T.I. Joins The Cast Of Starz Series 'Boss'
What's Hot on Deadline
Paramount To Turn Key & Peele's 'Substitute Teacher' Into Feature; Keegan-Michael Key And Jordan Peele To Star
Latest TV News
- James Corden’s ‘Late Late Show’ Night 3: 1.35 Million Viewers – Update
- ‘Wolf Hall’ Review: Damian Lewis Rules As Henry VIII In PBS Drama
- All3Media Nearing Deal To Acquire Sam Mendes’ Neal Street Productions
- William Petersen Joins WGN America’s ‘Manhattan’ For TV Return
- Talent Agency Launches Biz Development Arm Verve Ventures; Amy Beecroft Will Steer It
- HBO & Vice To Launch Daily Newscast As Part Of Major New Content Deal