EXCLUSIVE: Rapper-actor T.I. has landed a season-long guest arc on the upcoming second season of the Starz drama series Boss, which begins production in Monday in Chicago. The Lionsgate TV-produced series stars recent Golden Globe winner Kelsey Grammer as ruthless Chicago mayor Tom Kane. T.I. will play Trey, a former gangbanger with designs on a career in Chicago’s City Hall who represents a symbiosis between politics and crime in Chicago. He is the conduit between a local Alderman and the only group powerful enough to function as a grassroots organization in the projects — gangs. T.I., repped by Category 5, was last seen on the big screen co-starring in Sony’s Takers, and on the small screen on his VH1 docu series Family Hustle.
T.I. Joins The Cast Of Starz Series 'Boss'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- ABC Head of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment
- ‘Dynasty’ Reboot Set At the CW With Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage
- Gloria Reuben To Adapt Dean Koontz Novel ‘Dark Rivers Of The Heart’ For TV
- ‘Notorious’ & ‘Pitch’ Hold Steady In Week 2 With No ‘TNF’ On CBS, ‘Grey’s’ Stays…
- Fox Orders Gordon Ramsay Live Food Variety Show ‘The F Word’