EXCLUSIVE: Rapper-actor T.I. has landed a season-long guest arc on the upcoming second season of the Starz drama series Boss, which begins production in Monday in Chicago. The Lionsgate TV-produced series stars recent Golden Globe winner Kelsey Grammer as ruthless Chicago mayor Tom Kane. T.I. will play Trey, a former gangbanger with designs on a career in Chicago’s City Hall who represents a symbiosis between politics and crime in Chicago. He is the conduit between a local Alderman and the only group powerful enough to function as a grassroots organization in the projects — gangs. T.I., repped by Category 5, was last seen on the big screen co-starring in Sony’s Takers, and on the small screen on his VH1 docu series Family Hustle.
T.I. Joins The Cast Of Starz Series 'Boss'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
Latest TV News
- Olivia Cooke To Star In ‘Vanity Fair’ Adaptation For ITV, Amazon Studios
- ‘The Split’: SundanceTV & BBC One Round Out Cast For Abi Morgan Drama Series
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Series Finale & Aftershow: “A.D.” Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion…
- Stephen Colbert Explains CBO Score Impact On Senate Trumpcare Bill
- Fox Developing Drama From Lee Daniels & Julian Breece That Tackles Race & Class
- ‘The Lowe Files’: Rob Lowe’s A&E Mystery Reality Series Sets Premiere Date, Unveils Trailer