EXCLUSIVE: Rapper-actor T.I. has landed a season-long guest arc on the upcoming second season of the Starz drama series Boss, which begins production in Monday in Chicago. The Lionsgate TV-produced series stars recent Golden Globe winner Kelsey Grammer as ruthless Chicago mayor Tom Kane. T.I. will play Trey, a former gangbanger with designs on a career in Chicago’s City Hall who represents a symbiosis between politics and crime in Chicago. He is the conduit between a local Alderman and the only group powerful enough to function as a grassroots organization in the projects — gangs. T.I., repped by Category 5, was last seen on the big screen co-starring in Sony’s Takers, and on the small screen on his VH1 docu series Family Hustle.
T.I. Joins The Cast Of Starz Series 'Boss'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest TV News
- Keith Levine Exits Dimension For Prexy Post At David Goyer’s Phantom Four
- ‘The Walking Dead’ To Drop Extra 100th Episode Footage On New AMC VR App
- NBC Developing NICU Drama ‘Delivery’ From Kristin Newman & Rob Wright, With Reese Witherspoon Producing
- Bowe Bergdahl: Blumhouse To Produce Documentary About The Search For The Controversial Army Sergeant
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 8 Review: AMC Blockbuster Gets Its Groove Back For 100th Episode
- Showtime Nabs 'Your Honor' Legal Drama From Peter Moffat, Robert & Michelle King and CBS Studios With Series Commitment