EXCLUSIVE: Rapper-actor T.I. has landed a season-long guest arc on the upcoming second season of the Starz drama series Boss, which begins production in Monday in Chicago. The Lionsgate TV-produced series stars recent Golden Globe winner Kelsey Grammer as ruthless Chicago mayor Tom Kane. T.I. will play Trey, a former gangbanger with designs on a career in Chicago’s City Hall who represents a symbiosis between politics and crime in Chicago. He is the conduit between a local Alderman and the only group powerful enough to function as a grassroots organization in the projects — gangs. T.I., repped by Category 5, was last seen on the big screen co-starring in Sony’s Takers, and on the small screen on his VH1 docu series Family Hustle.
T.I. Joins The Cast Of Starz Series 'Boss'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
'Hamilton' & 'Shuffle Along' Lead Historic Tony Nominations Derby As 'American Psycho', 'Tuck Everlasting' Disappoint
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday
- AOL To Open Studio For Live Virtual Reality Productions In NYC – Newfront