EXCLUSIVE: Syfy‘s SVP Original Programming Andrew Plotkin will leave the cable network when his contract is up in June to pursue other opportunities. Since joining Syfy in 2009, Plotkin has shepherded development, reporting to Syfy’s president original programming Mark Stern. Before Syfy, Plotkin served as an executive producer at CCTV, China’s national broadcaster. From 2004-2008, he and partner Steve Pearlman ran Warner Bros TV-based Class IV Prods, which produced two series, Reunion on Fox and Related on The WB. Before that, he served as VP Drama Development for WBTV.
Syfy's SVP Original Programming Andrew Plotkin To Exit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow