EXCLUSIVE: Syfy‘s SVP Original Programming Andrew Plotkin will leave the cable network when his contract is up in June to pursue other opportunities. Since joining Syfy in 2009, Plotkin has shepherded development, reporting to Syfy’s president original programming Mark Stern. Before Syfy, Plotkin served as an executive producer at CCTV, China’s national broadcaster. From 2004-2008, he and partner Steve Pearlman ran Warner Bros TV-based Class IV Prods, which produced two series, Reunion on Fox and Related on The WB. Before that, he served as VP Drama Development for WBTV.
Syfy's SVP Original Programming Andrew Plotkin To Exit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS