EXCLUSIVE: Syfy‘s SVP Original Programming Andrew Plotkin will leave the cable network when his contract is up in June to pursue other opportunities. Since joining Syfy in 2009, Plotkin has shepherded development, reporting to Syfy’s president original programming Mark Stern. Before Syfy, Plotkin served as an executive producer at CCTV, China’s national broadcaster. From 2004-2008, he and partner Steve Pearlman ran Warner Bros TV-based Class IV Prods, which produced two series, Reunion on Fox and Related on The WB. Before that, he served as VP Drama Development for WBTV.
Syfy's SVP Original Programming Andrew Plotkin To Exit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Barbet Schroeder On Robert Durst, 'Amnesia' & Why He Hasn't Made A Hollywood Pic In 13 Years - Cannes Q&A
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series