Alex Duda has been named executive producer for Steve Harvey, the comedian’s nationally syndicated daytime show that launches in the fall. Steve Harvey, on which Harvey will give comedic spin on such topics as marriage, dating, parenting, the workplace and friendship, is being produced by Endemol USA and distributed by NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution. It will be taped at the WMAQ/NBC 5 studios in Chicago. Duda, who served as executive producer for The Tyra Banks Show, currently executive produces Style Network’s rating hit Jerseylicious and its spinoff Glam Fairy.
Steve Harvey's New Syndicated Daytime Talk Show Hires Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS