Alex Duda has been named executive producer for Steve Harvey, the comedian’s nationally syndicated daytime show that launches in the fall. Steve Harvey, on which Harvey will give comedic spin on such topics as marriage, dating, parenting, the workplace and friendship, is being produced by Endemol USA and distributed by NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution. It will be taped at the WMAQ/NBC 5 studios in Chicago. Duda, who served as executive producer for The Tyra Banks Show, currently executive produces Style Network’s rating hit Jerseylicious and its spinoff Glam Fairy.
Steve Harvey's New Syndicated Daytime Talk Show Hires Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate