Alex Duda has been named executive producer for Steve Harvey, the comedian’s nationally syndicated daytime show that launches in the fall. Steve Harvey, on which Harvey will give comedic spin on such topics as marriage, dating, parenting, the workplace and friendship, is being produced by Endemol USA and distributed by NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution. It will be taped at the WMAQ/NBC 5 studios in Chicago. Duda, who served as executive producer for The Tyra Banks Show, currently executive produces Style Network’s rating hit Jerseylicious and its spinoff Glam Fairy.
Steve Harvey's New Syndicated Daytime Talk Show Hires Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Callie Khouri, T Bone Burnett Team On Tandem’s ‘Deep City’ Miami Music Drama
- Steve Harvey-Hosted ‘Family Feud’ Hits Ratings High, Tops ‘Wheel Of Fortune’
- Ben Silverman & Howard T. Owens’ Propagate Launches International Distribution Unit Headed By Cyrus Farrokh
- Donald Trump Trying To De-legitimize CNN, Jake Tapper Tells Seth Meyers
- Judd Apatow On Why He Won’t Do A Broadcast Show, ‘Freaks & Geeks’ Reboot
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA