Alex Duda has been named executive producer for Steve Harvey, the comedian’s nationally syndicated daytime show that launches in the fall. Steve Harvey, on which Harvey will give comedic spin on such topics as marriage, dating, parenting, the workplace and friendship, is being produced by Endemol USA and distributed by NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution. It will be taped at the WMAQ/NBC 5 studios in Chicago. Duda, who served as executive producer for The Tyra Banks Show, currently executive produces Style Network’s rating hit Jerseylicious and its spinoff Glam Fairy.
Steve Harvey's New Syndicated Daytime Talk Show Hires Executive Producer
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over