MTV’s Punk’d and Jersey Shore offshoot The Pauly D Project got off to a solid start last night, though they could’ve probably done better with the title recognition and star power involved. Punk’d drew a 2.7 persons 12-34 rating and 3.2 million total viewers in its premiere at 10 PM, and Pauly D garnered a 2.72 12-34 rating and 2.9 million total viewers at 10:30. While Pauly D‘s audience was down 62% from the viewership for the most recent season premiere of Jersey Shore, it still ranked as the No. 2 cable program last night in 12-34 behind Punk’d.
Solid Start For MTV's 'Punk'd' And 'The Pauly D Project'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS