MTV’s Punk’d and Jersey Shore offshoot The Pauly D Project got off to a solid start last night, though they could’ve probably done better with the title recognition and star power involved. Punk’d drew a 2.7 persons 12-34 rating and 3.2 million total viewers in its premiere at 10 PM, and Pauly D garnered a 2.72 12-34 rating and 2.9 million total viewers at 10:30. While Pauly D‘s audience was down 62% from the viewership for the most recent season premiere of Jersey Shore, it still ranked as the No. 2 cable program last night in 12-34 behind Punk’d.
Solid Start For MTV's 'Punk'd' And 'The Pauly D Project'
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Review: Fox's 'A Christmas Story Live!' Brings Oscar & Tony Winners Benj Pasek And Justin Paul To TV Audience
John Skipper Resigns As ESPN President; Admits Substance Abuse Problem; George Bodenheimer New Acting Chairman
Latest TV News
- Geoffrey C. Ward, Ken Burns’ Write-Hand Man, To Receive WGA East Career Honor
- Showtime Sets Premiere Date For Animated ‘Our Cartoon President’ From Stephen Colbert: Watch The Trailer
- Casting Society Issues Open Call To Performers With Disabilities
- TNT Acquires Off-Network Rights To CBS’ ‘NCIS: New Orleans’
- ‘Chicago P.D.’ Picked Up By Fox Stations For Fall ’18 Broadcast Syndication Launch
- Amazon Passes On All 3 Pilots From Fall 2017 Pilot Season: ‘Sea Oak’, ‘Love You More’ & ‘The Climb…