MTV’s Punk’d and Jersey Shore offshoot The Pauly D Project got off to a solid start last night, though they could’ve probably done better with the title recognition and star power involved. Punk’d drew a 2.7 persons 12-34 rating and 3.2 million total viewers in its premiere at 10 PM, and Pauly D garnered a 2.72 12-34 rating and 2.9 million total viewers at 10:30. While Pauly D‘s audience was down 62% from the viewership for the most recent season premiere of Jersey Shore, it still ranked as the No. 2 cable program last night in 12-34 behind Punk’d.
Solid Start For MTV's 'Punk'd' And 'The Pauly D Project'
What's Hot on Deadline
How 'Pirates' & 'Baywatch' Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O. — Monday AM
Cannes: 'The Square' Takes Palme D'Or; Sofia Coppola Best Director; Acting Honors For Joaquin Phoenix & Diane Kruger
With 'Empire' And 'Star,' Lee Daniels Continues To Tell The Untold Stories Of The Marginalized — Deadline Disruptors
Latest TV News
- ‘House Of Cards’ Season 5 Review: Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright Swagger Back
- ‘Z’ Costume Designer Tom Broecker On Tracking Evolution Of Fashion In A Series “Designed To Be Binge-Watched”…
- Frank Deford Dies: Legendary Sportswriter & Author Of ‘Everybody’s All-American’ Was 78
- Tiger Woods Arrested On DUI Charge In Florida
- Nina Diaz On VH1’s Unscripted Plans As Net Hits Milestone With ‘T.I. & Tiny’ Finale
- Netflix Sets First Turkish Series; Ex-Studiocanal Chief Joins French Gov’t – Global Briefs