Showtime’s sophomore drama Shameless drew its largest audience even on Sunday, 1.6 million at 9 PM. That was up 14% from the series’ most recent original two weeks ago. For the night, Shameless averaged 2.12 million over two runs, also an all-time record for the show.
Showtime's 'Shameless' Hits Series High
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'