Showtime’s sophomore drama Shameless drew its largest audience even on Sunday, 1.6 million at 9 PM. That was up 14% from the series’ most recent original two weeks ago. For the night, Shameless averaged 2.12 million over two runs, also an all-time record for the show.
Showtime's 'Shameless' Hits Series High
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates