EXCLUSIVE: Showtime is developing Pure Evil, a drama series executive produced by feature producing duo Arnold and Anne Kopelson. The project, which is being written by Trey Callaway (CSI: NY), centers on a brilliant and sinister CEO of the world’s largest tech & media conglomerate. Callaway will executive produce with the Oscar-winning Kopelsons. Steve Barnett, president of Kopelson Entertainment, will also produce. This is the first TV effort in a decade for Arnold and Anne Kopelson who executive produced the CBS series The Fugitive, based on the it 1993 movie they also produced.
Showtime Teams With Arnold & Anne Kopelson For Drama Series Project
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'