EXCLUSIVE: Showtime is developing Pure Evil, a drama series executive produced by feature producing duo Arnold and Anne Kopelson. The project, which is being written by Trey Callaway (CSI: NY), centers on a brilliant and sinister CEO of the world’s largest tech & media conglomerate. Callaway will executive produce with the Oscar-winning Kopelsons. Steve Barnett, president of Kopelson Entertainment, will also produce. This is the first TV effort in a decade for Arnold and Anne Kopelson who executive produced the CBS series The Fugitive, based on the it 1993 movie they also produced.
Showtime Teams With Arnold & Anne Kopelson For Drama Series Project
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement