EXCLUSIVE: Showtime is developing Pure Evil, a drama series executive produced by feature producing duo Arnold and Anne Kopelson. The project, which is being written by Trey Callaway (CSI: NY), centers on a brilliant and sinister CEO of the world’s largest tech & media conglomerate. Callaway will executive produce with the Oscar-winning Kopelsons. Steve Barnett, president of Kopelson Entertainment, will also produce. This is the first TV effort in a decade for Arnold and Anne Kopelson who executive produced the CBS series The Fugitive, based on the it 1993 movie they also produced.
Showtime Teams With Arnold & Anne Kopelson For Drama Series Project
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest TV News
- Team USA Men’s Hockey Scores But Olympics Ratings Falter On 2nd Monday
- Vivendi Restructure Brings Together Film & TV Divisions Studiocanal & Canal Plus
- Donald Trump’s Twitter Tirade Blames Obama For Russian Interference In Election
- ‘The Night Of’ & ‘The Office’ To Be Remade In India – BBC Showcase
- ‘Bad Banks’ Big Berlin Biz; ‘Das Boot’ Wraps; Cineflix Boards U.S. Content – Global Briefs
- 21st Century Fox Doubles Down On “Firewall Remedies” As It Looks To Push Through Sky Deal