EXCLUSIVE: Showtime has put in development You Kill Me, a drama series version of the 2007 movie of the same name starring Ben Kingsley, Tea Leoni and Luke Wilson. The film, written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely and directed by John Dahl, centers on a hit man who, after messing up one too many times, is forced to deal with his demons in AA. UTA-repped Markus and McFeely will write and executive produce the TV adaptation. Their feature credits also include Captain America: The First Avenger and The Chronicles Of Narnia. In TV, the two won an Emmy for writing the HBO movie The Life And Death Of Peter Sellers.
Showtime Developing Series Version Of Movie 'You Kill Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘The Blacklist’ Star Megan Boone Says Her FBI Character Will “Never Carry An Assault Rifle Again”
- ‘The Bachelor’ Star Chris Soules Denied Appeal On Fatal Iowa Accident
- Pilot Season 2018: Breakthrough For Female Directors, Modest Gains In Director Diversity
- 'Three Rivers': John Larroquette To Star In ABC Family Comedy Pilot
- Nanette Fabray Dies: Stage And TV Comic Actress Was 97
- 'Charmed': Sarah Jeffery Cast As A Lead In The CW Reboot Pilot