EXCLUSIVE: Showtime has put in development You Kill Me, a drama series version of the 2007 movie of the same name starring Ben Kingsley, Tea Leoni and Luke Wilson. The film, written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely and directed by John Dahl, centers on a hit man who, after messing up one too many times, is forced to deal with his demons in AA. UTA-repped Markus and McFeely will write and executive produce the TV adaptation. Their feature credits also include Captain America: The First Avenger and The Chronicles Of Narnia. In TV, the two won an Emmy for writing the HBO movie The Life And Death Of Peter Sellers.
Showtime Developing Series Version Of Movie 'You Kill Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- PILOTS 2017: Early Pre-Screenings Buzz
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’: Hacker Says He Stole New Season, Demands Ransom From Netflix
- ABC Buys Time Loop Mystery ‘Echo Point’ From ‘Good Neighbor’ Scribe & Safehouse
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’ Star Christina Ricci On Presenting Zelda Fitzgerald’s Full Humanity
- WGA: “The Cost Of Settling Is Reasonable”
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ & ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Rise In Adjusted Ratings, ‘The Catch’ Down…