EXCLUSIVE: Showtime has put in development You Kill Me, a drama series version of the 2007 movie of the same name starring Ben Kingsley, Tea Leoni and Luke Wilson. The film, written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely and directed by John Dahl, centers on a hit man who, after messing up one too many times, is forced to deal with his demons in AA. UTA-repped Markus and McFeely will write and executive produce the TV adaptation. Their feature credits also include Captain America: The First Avenger and The Chronicles Of Narnia. In TV, the two won an Emmy for writing the HBO movie The Life And Death Of Peter Sellers.
Showtime Developing Series Version Of Movie 'You Kill Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Oprah Winfrey, Natalie Portman, Lena Dunham, Chadwick Boseman Among 140 To Sign Open Letter On Gender Equality
Latest TV News
- Nina Tassler Talks About Her New Epix Project ‘War Torn’, Telling Stories Of Female Reporters Who Covered…
- WWE ‘SmackDown’ Moving To Fox From USA Network In Fall 2019
- ‘Descendants 3’: Disney Channel Pic Adds Cheyenne Jackson As Hades From ‘Hercules’
- Marty Adelstein’s Tomorrow Studios To Adapt J. Randy Taraborrelli’s ‘Jackie, Janet & Lee’ Biography…
- Amazon Studios Names Vernon Sanders As Co-Head Of Television
- Bravo Bolsters Development Slate With Eight Reality Projects From Ravi Patel, Jenny Daly, More