EXCLUSIVE: Showtime has put in development You Kill Me, a drama series version of the 2007 movie of the same name starring Ben Kingsley, Tea Leoni and Luke Wilson. The film, written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely and directed by John Dahl, centers on a hit man who, after messing up one too many times, is forced to deal with his demons in AA. UTA-repped Markus and McFeely will write and executive produce the TV adaptation. Their feature credits also include Captain America: The First Avenger and The Chronicles Of Narnia. In TV, the two won an Emmy for writing the HBO movie The Life And Death Of Peter Sellers.
Showtime Developing Series Version Of Movie 'You Kill Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot