EXCLUSIVE: Showtime has put in development You Kill Me, a drama series version of the 2007 movie of the same name starring Ben Kingsley, Tea Leoni and Luke Wilson. The film, written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely and directed by John Dahl, centers on a hit man who, after messing up one too many times, is forced to deal with his demons in AA. UTA-repped Markus and McFeely will write and executive produce the TV adaptation. Their feature credits also include Captain America: The First Avenger and The Chronicles Of Narnia. In TV, the two won an Emmy for writing the HBO movie The Life And Death Of Peter Sellers.
Showtime Developing Series Version Of Movie 'You Kill Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh