Reveille is no more. Four years after Shine Group acquired the company from Ben Silverman, the Reveille brand will cease to exist. Shine this morning announced a restructuring and a rebranding, in which all of its U.S. businesses — Shine Americas, Shine USA and Reveille — will be combined to form a single new entity, Shine America. The company noted that the move is designed to “add clarity in the U.S. market.” Said Elisabeth Murdoch, Shine Group CEO and Chairman: “This feels like a new chapter for Shine in the United States. As Shine Group has evolved, so have the team and businesses in the U.S. and to bring it under the new banner of Shine America reflects the new dynamism within the business and the ambitions shared with colleagues across the group.”
Shine Group Merges US Businesses Into Shine America
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'