Reveille is no more. Four years after Shine Group acquired the company from Ben Silverman, the Reveille brand will cease to exist. Shine this morning announced a restructuring and a rebranding, in which all of its U.S. businesses — Shine Americas, Shine USA and Reveille — will be combined to form a single new entity, Shine America. The company noted that the move is designed to “add clarity in the U.S. market.” Said Elisabeth Murdoch, Shine Group CEO and Chairman: “This feels like a new chapter for Shine in the United States. As Shine Group has evolved, so have the team and businesses in the U.S. and to bring it under the new banner of Shine America reflects the new dynamism within the business and the ambitions shared with colleagues across the group.”
Shine Group Merges US Businesses Into Shine America
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox