Creatively, last night’s Lindsay Lohan-hosted Saturday Night Live felt like a letdown after the strong, star-studded previous episode hosted by Maya Rudolph. But in the ratings, it was anything but. SNL, fronted by the tabloid fixture as well as musical guest Jack White, drew a 5.5/14 in metered-market households last night. That was up 12% from the Maya Rudolph edition and the second-highest SNL rating this season, behind only the football-inflated January 7 telecast (8.2/19), which aired on the night of NBC’ coverage of the Lions-Saints NFL Wildcard playoff game. Versus the same night last year, the late-night show was up 2%. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL averaged a 3.3/15 among adults 18-49, up 14% from the last original and again the second-highest rating this season behind the 4.6/18 of January 7.
'Saturday Night Live' With Lindsay Lohan Delivers Strong Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest TV News
- SXSW Announces Lyor Cohen As Keynote, ‘This Is Us’, ‘The Chi’ Cast & Creators As…
- ‘Caught In Providence’ Court Show Picked Up By Fox Stations For Fall 2018
- Keaton Jones’ Mom On Confederate Flag: “We’re Not Racist”, She Tells Morning News Shows
- BritBox Steals March On SVOD Rivals With ‘Vera’ Deal
- Sen. Gillibrand Responds To Donald Trump’s Vulgar Tweet: “You Cannot Silence Me”
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…