Jonah Hill was no match for Lindsay Lohan in the TV ratings department. Last night’s Saturday Night Live hosted by Hill drew a 4.3/11 household rating/share in the metered markets, below the season average for the late-night show and down 22% from last week’s SNL hosted by Lohan. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s show featuring musical guest The Shins averaged a 2.6/12 among adults 18-49, down 21% from last week.
'Saturday Night Live' With Jonah Hill Down Sharply From Last Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate