Jonah Hill was no match for Lindsay Lohan in the TV ratings department. Last night’s Saturday Night Live hosted by Hill drew a 4.3/11 household rating/share in the metered markets, below the season average for the late-night show and down 22% from last week’s SNL hosted by Lohan. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s show featuring musical guest The Shins averaged a 2.6/12 among adults 18-49, down 21% from last week.
'Saturday Night Live' With Jonah Hill Down Sharply From Last Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update