Jonah Hill was no match for Lindsay Lohan in the TV ratings department. Last night’s Saturday Night Live hosted by Hill drew a 4.3/11 household rating/share in the metered markets, below the season average for the late-night show and down 22% from last week’s SNL hosted by Lohan. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s show featuring musical guest The Shins averaged a 2.6/12 among adults 18-49, down 21% from last week.
'Saturday Night Live' With Jonah Hill Down Sharply From Last Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production, For Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”
- Will Packer Joins Paulist Productions On ‘The Innocence Of Joan Little’ Miniseries