EXCLUSIVE: Eureka star Salli Richardson and Greg Cromer have joined Roseanne Barr’s NBC comedy pilot Downwardly Mobile. Co-created by Barr, John Argent and showrunner Eric Gilliland, the multicamera Downwardly Mobile stars Barr as Rose, the proprietor of a mobile home park and surrogate mother to the unique people who live there in a challenging economy. Barr’s Roseanne co-star John Goodman co-stars as Rose’s buddy Buzz. Cromer will play Mr. Denby, a loveable hedge fund guy who recently lost everything in a Ponzi scheme. He’s taken his wife, Mrs. Denby (Richardson), on a “vacation” — to the trailer park — in the attempt to start fresh at the bottom. Miserable in her new surroundings, Mrs. Denby becomes Rose’s foil. This marks the first comedy series project for Richardson, repped by Innovative and manager Craig Dorfman. She spent the past five years on the Syfy series Eureka where she played Allison Blake. Her co-star on the show, Colin Ferguson, also booked a pilot, Fox’s comedy Like Father. Cromer, repped by Greene & Associates and manager Tom Harrison, has been recurring on Community and The Middle.
Salli Richardson & Greg Cromer To Co-Star In Roseanne Barr's NBC Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better