New Academy of Television Arts & Sciences chairman and CEO Bruce Rosenblum has named writer-producer Ryan Murphy (Glee, American Horror Story) as his sixth and final Executive Committee appointee, completing a group of industry heavy-hitters from different areas of TV. Murphy, who will serve a one-year term, joins previously appointed Gail Berman, Jason Kilar, Steven Lafferty, Steve Mosko and Dana Walden. Additionally, Rosenblum’s Warner Bros cohort, WBTV president Peter Roth, has been tapped to chair the Hall of Fame Committee for 2012 after serving on the committee last year. He has appointed to the committee Hall of Fame inductees Marcy Carsey and Fred Silverman as well as Bonnie Hammer, Chairman, NBCU Cable Entertainment and Cable Studios; Rick Rosen, Head of Television at WME; and Nina Tassler, President of CBS Entertainment.
Ryan Murphy Joins TV Academy's Executive Committee, Hall Of Fame Committee Set
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast
- Peter Gallagher & Olivia Thirlby Join Fox Pilot 'Detour' Inspired By Rivers Cuomo
- Jack Cutmore-Scott To Play Title Role In Fox Pilot ‘Cooper Barrett’s Guide’
- Murder Case Involving Texas Justice of the Peace To Be Developed As HBO Film