EXCLUSIVE: Reno 911 veteran Kerri Kenney is set as one of the leads in ABC/Sony TV’s multi-camera comedy pilot Counter Culture. Written and executive produced by writer-actress Stephnie Weir and executive produced by Claudia Lonow, Counter Culture revolves around three sisters running their family diner together in West Texas who find that sibling dynamics are always getting in the way of getting the job done. Kenney, repped by Gersh and Principato-Young, will play the youngest sister Billie, the baby of the family — an aging party girl who doesn’t realize that her best days are behind her. She is currently sober and attending AA meetings on a regular basis. Kenney, most recently seen in Wanderlust, joins previously cast Margo Martindale, who plays the eldest sister Joyce; and Doris Roberts, who plays the sisters’ aunt.
'Reno 911' Alum Kerri Kenney Lands A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Counter Culture'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- Doug Jones Victory Lap: “This Campaign Has Been About Common Courtesy And Decency”
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset