EXCLUSIVE: Reno 911 veteran Kerri Kenney is set as one of the leads in ABC/Sony TV’s multi-camera comedy pilot Counter Culture. Written and executive produced by writer-actress Stephnie Weir and executive produced by Claudia Lonow, Counter Culture revolves around three sisters running their family diner together in West Texas who find that sibling dynamics are always getting in the way of getting the job done. Kenney, repped by Gersh and Principato-Young, will play the youngest sister Billie, the baby of the family — an aging party girl who doesn’t realize that her best days are behind her. She is currently sober and attending AA meetings on a regular basis. Kenney, most recently seen in Wanderlust, joins previously cast Margo Martindale, who plays the eldest sister Joyce; and Doris Roberts, who plays the sisters’ aunt.
'Reno 911' Alum Kerri Kenney Lands A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Counter Culture'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Deadpool 2', 'New Mutants' & 'Dark Phoenix' Find 2018 Dates Among Fox's Slew Of Release Changes & Additions
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”