EXCLUSIVE: Reno 911 veteran Kerri Kenney is set as one of the leads in ABC/Sony TV’s multi-camera comedy pilot Counter Culture. Written and executive produced by writer-actress Stephnie Weir and executive produced by Claudia Lonow, Counter Culture revolves around three sisters running their family diner together in West Texas who find that sibling dynamics are always getting in the way of getting the job done. Kenney, repped by Gersh and Principato-Young, will play the youngest sister Billie, the baby of the family — an aging party girl who doesn’t realize that her best days are behind her. She is currently sober and attending AA meetings on a regular basis. Kenney, most recently seen in Wanderlust, joins previously cast Margo Martindale, who plays the eldest sister Joyce; and Doris Roberts, who plays the sisters’ aunt.
'Reno 911' Alum Kerri Kenney Lands A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Counter Culture'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Leaks His Own Meltdown Tape After Someone Leaks Lawrence O’Donnell’s For Him
- Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
- ‘Roseanne’: ‘Shameless’ Star Emma Kenney Set As Darlene And David’s Daughter
- SAG-AFTRA Sending Team To ‘Riverdale’ Set After K.J. Apa Crash
- Vice Video Staffers Unionize With WGA East & Motion Picture Editors Guild
- Warner Bros “Extremely Grateful” ‘Riverdale’ Star K.J. Apa OK After Car Crash – Update