EXCLUSIVE: Reno 911 veteran Kerri Kenney is set as one of the leads in ABC/Sony TV’s multi-camera comedy pilot Counter Culture. Written and executive produced by writer-actress Stephnie Weir and executive produced by Claudia Lonow, Counter Culture revolves around three sisters running their family diner together in West Texas who find that sibling dynamics are always getting in the way of getting the job done. Kenney, repped by Gersh and Principato-Young, will play the youngest sister Billie, the baby of the family — an aging party girl who doesn’t realize that her best days are behind her. She is currently sober and attending AA meetings on a regular basis. Kenney, most recently seen in Wanderlust, joins previously cast Margo Martindale, who plays the eldest sister Joyce; and Doris Roberts, who plays the sisters’ aunt.
'Reno 911' Alum Kerri Kenney Lands A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Counter Culture'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- The Simpsons Store Opens In China; World’s First Outlet Dedicated To Iconic Toon
- FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series ‘Feud’, Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford…
- Emmy Winner Bradley Whitford Inks With ICM Partners
- Freeform Ups Elizabeth Boykewich To SVP Casting & Talent
- Shirley MacLaine & Matthew Broderick To Topline ‘Bettyville’ Dramedy Series For Paramount TV
- ‘Criminal Minds’ Wrapper Hands Total Viewer Trophy To CBS; ‘Empire’ Conquers Demo For Fox