EXCLUSIVE: Reno 911 veteran Kerri Kenney is set as one of the leads in ABC/Sony TV’s multi-camera comedy pilot Counter Culture. Written and executive produced by writer-actress Stephnie Weir and executive produced by Claudia Lonow, Counter Culture revolves around three sisters running their family diner together in West Texas who find that sibling dynamics are always getting in the way of getting the job done. Kenney, repped by Gersh and Principato-Young, will play the youngest sister Billie, the baby of the family — an aging party girl who doesn’t realize that her best days are behind her. She is currently sober and attending AA meetings on a regular basis. Kenney, most recently seen in Wanderlust, joins previously cast Margo Martindale, who plays the eldest sister Joyce; and Doris Roberts, who plays the sisters’ aunt.
'Reno 911' Alum Kerri Kenney Lands A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Counter Culture'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Latest TV News
- UTA Promotes Eight To Agent Status
- Imagine Entertainment Not Filling CEO Role After Charlie Corwin Exit, “Invested In Him Going Forward”
- WGA Seeks To Reshape Talent Agency Business With Proposal For New Deal
- Kim Jong-un Makes U-Turn Ahead Of Donald Trump Sit-Down; POTUS Tweets Victory Lap
- Tracey Martin & Sybrina Fulton, Parents Of Trayvon Martin, Hope To Effect Change With ‘Rest In Power’…
- John Legend Took On Asian Tour Weeks Before ‘Jesus Christ Superstar Live In Concert’ — Tribeca Studio