EXCLUSIVE: Reno 911 veteran Kerri Kenney is set as one of the leads in ABC/Sony TV’s multi-camera comedy pilot Counter Culture. Written and executive produced by writer-actress Stephnie Weir and executive produced by Claudia Lonow, Counter Culture revolves around three sisters running their family diner together in West Texas who find that sibling dynamics are always getting in the way of getting the job done. Kenney, repped by Gersh and Principato-Young, will play the youngest sister Billie, the baby of the family — an aging party girl who doesn’t realize that her best days are behind her. She is currently sober and attending AA meetings on a regular basis. Kenney, most recently seen in Wanderlust, joins previously cast Margo Martindale, who plays the eldest sister Joyce; and Doris Roberts, who plays the sisters’ aunt.
'Reno 911' Alum Kerri Kenney Lands A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Counter Culture'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Not So Sure Harvey Weinstein Scandal Will Bring Sea Change
- Samie Kim Falvey Named President Of Imagine Television
- ‘Daddy Issues’ Comedy From Erin Foster & Liz Meriwether Set At Fox As Put Pilot
- ‘Nashville’ Trailer: Juliette On The Verge Of A Breakdown In First Look At Season 6
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Gets November Premiere Date For Fifth & Final Season On HGTV
- Steven Baker Upped To Exec Producer At ‘Nightline’