Pacific Standard, launched by Reese Witherspoon and Bruna Papandrea, will develop the M.A. Larson children’s novel Pennyroyal’s Princess Boot Camp. They will produce and Witherspoon plans to play a supporting role. Book is a modern-day fairy tale about a school that shapes girls into warrior princesses to battle a growing coven of wicked witches. The book, set up to be a series, just sold to Putnam’s Children’s. CAA and Janklow-Nesbit made the deal.
Reese Witherspoon's Pacific Standard Options 'Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Mints $12M+ Wednesday & Fights 'Justice League' For No. 1 At Thanksgiving Box Office With $68M
'Chicago P.D.'s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For "Inappropriate Behavior" Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
Latest Film News
- IMAX & Odeon Team Up To Launch Europe’s First Virtual Reality Experience
- ‘Tulip Fever’ Producer Alison Owen Lifts The Lid On Working With Weinstein
- ‘The Death Of Stalin’ Wins Three British Independent Film Awards
- Uma Thurman Exits CAA
- Jillian Bell To Star In ‘Brittany Runs A Marathon’; Michaela Watkins, Utkarsh Ambudkar & Lil Rel Howery…
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A…