Pacific Standard, launched by Reese Witherspoon and Bruna Papandrea, will develop the M.A. Larson children’s novel Pennyroyal’s Princess Boot Camp. They will produce and Witherspoon plans to play a supporting role. Book is a modern-day fairy tale about a school that shapes girls into warrior princesses to battle a growing coven of wicked witches. The book, set up to be a series, just sold to Putnam’s Children’s. CAA and Janklow-Nesbit made the deal.
Reese Witherspoon's Pacific Standard Options 'Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest Film News
- ‘Black-Ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Script ‘Good Times’ Film
- Joel Silver Teams With Financier Daryl Katz, Launches New Company; Hal Sadoff CEO
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Hammers Out $200.2M Overseas – Update
- Don M. Mankiewicz Dies: Oscar-Nominated Screenwriter, Novelist Was 93
- CAA Promotes 20 Trainees: 16 To Agent, 4 To Executive
- Warner Bros, MGM & Paramount Hit With Outsourcing Suit By Musicians Union