Pacific Standard, launched by Reese Witherspoon and Bruna Papandrea, will develop the M.A. Larson children’s novel Pennyroyal’s Princess Boot Camp. They will produce and Witherspoon plans to play a supporting role. Book is a modern-day fairy tale about a school that shapes girls into warrior princesses to battle a growing coven of wicked witches. The book, set up to be a series, just sold to Putnam’s Children’s. CAA and Janklow-Nesbit made the deal.
Reese Witherspoon's Pacific Standard Options 'Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp'
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Currently Pushing ‘Emoji Movie’ Out Of Top Spot With $28M+ – Late Night Update
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- ‘An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power’ Review: Al Gore Back & More Vital Than Ever
- AT&T Formally Positions John Stankey To Run Time Warner’s Assets
- ‘Last Flag Flying’ Moves To Lionsgate And Up A Week On Release Schedule
- Lionsgate’s Jon Feltheimer Made $35.3M In Latest Fiscal Year, Up 223%