Pacific Standard, launched by Reese Witherspoon and Bruna Papandrea, will develop the M.A. Larson children’s novel Pennyroyal’s Princess Boot Camp. They will produce and Witherspoon plans to play a supporting role. Book is a modern-day fairy tale about a school that shapes girls into warrior princesses to battle a growing coven of wicked witches. The book, set up to be a series, just sold to Putnam’s Children’s. CAA and Janklow-Nesbit made the deal.
Reese Witherspoon's Pacific Standard Options 'Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Fred Savage: Fox Calls Harassment Claims Against 'The Grinder' Actor "Unfounded", Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing
Latest Film News
- Tessa Thompson Joins Sony’s ‘Men In Black’ Offshoot
- ‘The Spy Who Dumped Me’ Teaser Trailer: Mila Kunis & Kate McKinnon Vs. The Bad Guys
- No. 7 ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- New Hollywood Podcast: Shangela Dishes On ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Queens And Working On The Remake Of ‘A Star Is Born…
- This Year’s Invitees To The Film Academy May Want To Conduct A Risk Assessment
- Michael Landes Joins ‘Angel Has Fallen’; Craig Di Francia Cast In ‘The Irishman’