Pacific Standard, launched by Reese Witherspoon and Bruna Papandrea, will develop the M.A. Larson children’s novel Pennyroyal’s Princess Boot Camp. They will produce and Witherspoon plans to play a supporting role. Book is a modern-day fairy tale about a school that shapes girls into warrior princesses to battle a growing coven of wicked witches. The book, set up to be a series, just sold to Putnam’s Children’s. CAA and Janklow-Nesbit made the deal.
Reese Witherspoon's Pacific Standard Options 'Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp'
What's Hot on Deadline
'I Feel Pretty' Takes In $1M, 'Super Troopers 2' Tickets Strong $1.35M, 'Traffik' With $225K In Thursday Previews
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Latest Film News
- ‘It’ Star Sophia Lillis To Topline Warner Bros’ ‘Nancy Drew And The Hidden Staircase’
- Amazon Prime Picks Up Drake Doremus Futuristic Love Story ‘Zoe’ – Tribeca
- Netflix Acquires Thriller Novel ‘Tell Me Everything’ For Sugar23 & Anonymous Content
- ‘Angry Birds 2’: Leslie Jones, Rachel Bloom, Sterling K. Brown, Eugenio Derbez & Others Join Voice Cast
- Slate PR Promotes 10 Across Team
- ‘O.G.’ Star Jeffrey Wright On The Experience Of Shooting In Maximum Security Prison — Tribeca Studio