Pacific Standard, launched by Reese Witherspoon and Bruna Papandrea, will develop the M.A. Larson children’s novel Pennyroyal’s Princess Boot Camp. They will produce and Witherspoon plans to play a supporting role. Book is a modern-day fairy tale about a school that shapes girls into warrior princesses to battle a growing coven of wicked witches. The book, set up to be a series, just sold to Putnam’s Children’s. CAA and Janklow-Nesbit made the deal.
Reese Witherspoon's Pacific Standard Options 'Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Gay Talese’s Controversial ‘Voyeur’ And Joan Didion Docs On Way From Netflix
- ‘Destination Unknown’ Doc About Holocaust Survivors Picked Up By 7th Art Releasing
- Melissa Leo & Bill Pullman Seal Deals For ‘Equalizer’ Sequel
- Thriller ‘Don’t Sleep’, Alex Rocco’s Final Film, Scores Freestyle Digital Media Deal
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Premiere Gets Broadcast; Cornerstone Nabs ‘Apostasy’; Content Takes ‘Bees Make Honey’ – Global…
- Maya Rudolph Joins Melissa McCarthy In ‘The Happytime Murders’ At STXFilms