Pacific Standard, launched by Reese Witherspoon and Bruna Papandrea, will develop the M.A. Larson children’s novel Pennyroyal’s Princess Boot Camp. They will produce and Witherspoon plans to play a supporting role. Book is a modern-day fairy tale about a school that shapes girls into warrior princesses to battle a growing coven of wicked witches. The book, set up to be a series, just sold to Putnam’s Children’s. CAA and Janklow-Nesbit made the deal.
Reese Witherspoon's Pacific Standard Options 'Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- ‘A Ghost Story’ Trailer: Casey Affleck Haunts Rooney Mara In Indie Drama
- WGA Strike Talk: Insiders Lay Out What’s At Stake
- Fox Searchlight Lands Cold War Thriller ‘The Spy With No Name’
- Timothy Hutton Joins Amazon Studios’ ‘Beautiful Boy’
- China Date Set For Jackie Chan Pic ‘The Foreigner’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Acquired By FilmRise, With Awards-Season Push Planned For Lois Smith