EXCLUSIVE: Ray Liotta will play the husband to star Olivia Wilde’s character Elizabeth in Occupant Films,’ Better Living Through Chemistry, written and directed by Geoff Moore and David Posamentier. The feature, produced by Felipe Marino and Joe Neurauter, centers on a straight-laced pharmacist’s uneventful life that spirals out of control when he begins an affair with a trophy wife. Wilde replaced Jennifer Garner who was originally slated for the role but had to back out due to pregnancy. Michelle Monaghan, Sam Rockwell and Judi Dench also star in the film, whose script was on the 2010 Blacklist. It begins shooting in May. Liotta has three projects in the pipeline this year including crime thriller Killing Me Softly with Brad Pitt and directed by Andrew Dominik; The Place Beyond the Pines directed by Derek Cianfrance, starring Ryan Gosling and writer/director Jacob Aaron Estes’ comedy The Details. He is repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment.
Ray Liotta Finalizing Talks For 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest Film News
- Cheryl Boone Isaacs To Receive Pioneer Award At CinemaCon
- ‘The Circle’ Trailer: Tom Hanks Strives For “The Perfectibility Of Human Beings”
- Longtime UTA Communications Head Chris Day Exiting
- Will Ferrell To Star In eSports Comedy Movie For Legendary
- ‘Moonlight’ Shines With Overseas Sales; International Rollout Begins Early 2017
- Naomie Harris On Bridging The Chasm With Paula In ‘Moonlight’ And Her ‘Jungle Book’ Dream Job