EXCLUSIVE: Ray Liotta will play the husband to star Olivia Wilde’s character Elizabeth in Occupant Films,’ Better Living Through Chemistry, written and directed by Geoff Moore and David Posamentier. The feature, produced by Felipe Marino and Joe Neurauter, centers on a straight-laced pharmacist’s uneventful life that spirals out of control when he begins an affair with a trophy wife. Wilde replaced Jennifer Garner who was originally slated for the role but had to back out due to pregnancy. Michelle Monaghan, Sam Rockwell and Judi Dench also star in the film, whose script was on the 2010 Blacklist. It begins shooting in May. Liotta has three projects in the pipeline this year including crime thriller Killing Me Softly with Brad Pitt and directed by Andrew Dominik; The Place Beyond the Pines directed by Derek Cianfrance, starring Ryan Gosling and writer/director Jacob Aaron Estes’ comedy The Details. He is repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment.
Ray Liotta Finalizing Talks For 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
September B.O. Booming To Near All-Time $700M Record As 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' & 'Lego Ninjago' Enter Fall Fray
Latest Film News
- Animation Is Film Festival Announces Full Slate
- Women’s Media Summit Calls For Boycott Of Movies That Snub Female Filmmakers
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Teases “Spicey” Set From Han Solo Film
- Bernie Casey Dies: ‘Revenge Of The Nerds And ‘I’m Gonna Git You Sucka’ Actor Was 78
- ‘Escape Plan 3’: Dave Bautista, Max Zhang & More Join Sylvester Stallone For Sequel — UPDATE
- If ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Brings A Movie Laugh, It Won’t Be A Minute Too Soon