EXCLUSIVE: Ray Liotta will play the husband to star Olivia Wilde’s character Elizabeth in Occupant Films,’ Better Living Through Chemistry, written and directed by Geoff Moore and David Posamentier. The feature, produced by Felipe Marino and Joe Neurauter, centers on a straight-laced pharmacist’s uneventful life that spirals out of control when he begins an affair with a trophy wife. Wilde replaced Jennifer Garner who was originally slated for the role but had to back out due to pregnancy. Michelle Monaghan, Sam Rockwell and Judi Dench also star in the film, whose script was on the 2010 Blacklist. It begins shooting in May. Liotta has three projects in the pipeline this year including crime thriller Killing Me Softly with Brad Pitt and directed by Andrew Dominik; The Place Beyond the Pines directed by Derek Cianfrance, starring Ryan Gosling and writer/director Jacob Aaron Estes’ comedy The Details. He is repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment.
Ray Liotta Finalizing Talks For 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Chairman Says Best Picture Gaffe Was “A Human Error”
- Sakina Jaffrey Cast In Fox’s ‘Red Sparrow’; Bill Marchant Joins Sci-Fi Indie ‘Volition’
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu