EXCLUSIVE: Ray Liotta will play the husband to star Olivia Wilde’s character Elizabeth in Occupant Films,’ Better Living Through Chemistry, written and directed by Geoff Moore and David Posamentier. The feature, produced by Felipe Marino and Joe Neurauter, centers on a straight-laced pharmacist’s uneventful life that spirals out of control when he begins an affair with a trophy wife. Wilde replaced Jennifer Garner who was originally slated for the role but had to back out due to pregnancy. Michelle Monaghan, Sam Rockwell and Judi Dench also star in the film, whose script was on the 2010 Blacklist. It begins shooting in May. Liotta has three projects in the pipeline this year including crime thriller Killing Me Softly with Brad Pitt and directed by Andrew Dominik; The Place Beyond the Pines directed by Derek Cianfrance, starring Ryan Gosling and writer/director Jacob Aaron Estes’ comedy The Details. He is repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment.
Ray Liotta Finalizing Talks For 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- 'Reach Me,' A Dozen More Reach Out To Specialty Film Audiences This Weekend
- 'Foxcatcher' Wrestles Away Specialty Box Office Crown; 'Birdman' Still Flying
- 'Foxcatcher', 'Rosewater' & 'Homesman', Oh My! — Specialty Box Office Preview
- 'The Theory Of Everything' Hawking Relatively Strong Box Office Debut
- Simple Physics: 'The Theory Of Everything' Is Specialty Box Office Whiz — Preview
- Godard's 'Goodbye To Language' Says Hello To Weekend's Best Specialty Box Office