EXCLUSIVE: Ray Liotta will play the husband to star Olivia Wilde’s character Elizabeth in Occupant Films,’ Better Living Through Chemistry, written and directed by Geoff Moore and David Posamentier. The feature, produced by Felipe Marino and Joe Neurauter, centers on a straight-laced pharmacist’s uneventful life that spirals out of control when he begins an affair with a trophy wife. Wilde replaced Jennifer Garner who was originally slated for the role but had to back out due to pregnancy. Michelle Monaghan, Sam Rockwell and Judi Dench also star in the film, whose script was on the 2010 Blacklist. It begins shooting in May. Liotta has three projects in the pipeline this year including crime thriller Killing Me Softly with Brad Pitt and directed by Andrew Dominik; The Place Beyond the Pines directed by Derek Cianfrance, starring Ryan Gosling and writer/director Jacob Aaron Estes’ comedy The Details. He is repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment.
Ray Liotta Finalizing Talks For 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Actor Dave Bautista Joins Jaime Foxx In Animated Film ‘Groove Tails’
- Vanessa Hudgens & Annaleigh Ashford Board Jennifer Lopez-Starring Film ‘Second Act’
- ‘Gotham’s Cory Michael Smith Joins ‘First Man’s Space Crew
- Frank Grillo, Jamie Bell To Topline ‘Donnybrook’; Yolonda Ross Joins ‘Out Of Blue’
- Peter Thiel-Backed Legal Startup Offers $100,000 To Women With Weinstein Claims
- Harvey Weinstein Resigns From TWC Board As Termination Ratified In Meeting