EXCLUSIVE: Ray Liotta will play the husband to star Olivia Wilde’s character Elizabeth in Occupant Films,’ Better Living Through Chemistry, written and directed by Geoff Moore and David Posamentier. The feature, produced by Felipe Marino and Joe Neurauter, centers on a straight-laced pharmacist’s uneventful life that spirals out of control when he begins an affair with a trophy wife. Wilde replaced Jennifer Garner who was originally slated for the role but had to back out due to pregnancy. Michelle Monaghan, Sam Rockwell and Judi Dench also star in the film, whose script was on the 2010 Blacklist. It begins shooting in May. Liotta has three projects in the pipeline this year including crime thriller Killing Me Softly with Brad Pitt and directed by Andrew Dominik; The Place Beyond the Pines directed by Derek Cianfrance, starring Ryan Gosling and writer/director Jacob Aaron Estes’ comedy The Details. He is repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment.
Ray Liotta Finalizing Talks For 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Ultron’ Outpacing ‘Avengers’ & ‘IM3′ With $439M; ‘F7′ Fuels Up – Intl…
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Photo Reveals Villians In Costume Minus The Joker
- Disney Crosses $1B At International Box Office; Propelled By ‘Ultron’, ‘Cinderella’
- ‘Far From The Madding Crowd,’ ‘Welcome To Me’ Vigorous At Specialty Box Office
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Flies To 2nd Highest Bow Of All-Time With $187.7M- Final Sunday Update
- Oscar-Winning ‘Dances With Wolves’ Author/Screenwriter Michael Blake Has Died