EXCLUSIVE: Ray Liotta will play the husband to star Olivia Wilde’s character Elizabeth in Occupant Films,’ Better Living Through Chemistry, written and directed by Geoff Moore and David Posamentier. The feature, produced by Felipe Marino and Joe Neurauter, centers on a straight-laced pharmacist’s uneventful life that spirals out of control when he begins an affair with a trophy wife. Wilde replaced Jennifer Garner who was originally slated for the role but had to back out due to pregnancy. Michelle Monaghan, Sam Rockwell and Judi Dench also star in the film, whose script was on the 2010 Blacklist. It begins shooting in May. Liotta has three projects in the pipeline this year including crime thriller Killing Me Softly with Brad Pitt and directed by Andrew Dominik; The Place Beyond the Pines directed by Derek Cianfrance, starring Ryan Gosling and writer/director Jacob Aaron Estes’ comedy The Details. He is repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment.
Ray Liotta Finalizing Talks For 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bradley Cooper-Directed 'A Star Is Born' & Disney's 'Overnight On 42nd Street' Among 13 Films Picked For California Film Incentives
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Board Xavier Dolan's 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan' - Berlin
Latest Film News
- Dutch Tilt Film Sees The Light And Options Dutch Bestseller ‘Girl In The Dark’ – Berlin
- Universal & ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Crew Want “Egregious” Suit By Ex-N.W.A Manager Gutted
- EuropaCorp Shocker: CEO Christophe Lambert Leaves, Marc Shmuger Replacing Him
- Taraji P. Henson Adds Up For Fox 2000’s ‘Hidden Figures’
- Stephen Moyer Leaves ‘Tribes Of Palos Verdes’ Over Scheduling
- CSP Management & Henriksen Talent Join Forces; Bohemia Group Inks Canadian Actor Jonathan Emond