CBS appears poised to win Sunday night in adults 18-49 and total viewers with an NCAA basketball overrun that scrambled its fast-national averages. ABC’s Once Upon A Time (2.8/8) was down a tenth from last week to a new series low. Desperate Housewives (2.6/7) was up a tenth from last week’s fast national, flat with the final. GCB (2.2/6) rebounded from its third-week slip last Sunday, up 10%. In 18-49, ABC (2.2/6, 7.5 million) finished a hair behind CBS (2.3/6, 10.2 million) in the non-time-zone adjusted fast nationals. NBC’s Harry’s Law (0.8/2) does not feel comfortable in the new Sunday time slot, dropping 20% and posting a second 18-49 series low in as many weeks. The Celebrity Apprentice (1.8/5) was even with last week and tied as its season low. Fox aired a mix of reruns and originals. At 7:30 PM, The Cleveland Show (1.5/5) was flat. Following a Simpsons rerun, a new Bob’s Burgers (2.0/5) was down just a tenth from last week when it followed an original. At 9:30 PM, American Dad (2.0/5) was down 9%.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Harry's Law' Hits Low, 'GCB' Rises
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles