CBS appears poised to win Sunday night in adults 18-49 and total viewers with an NCAA basketball overrun that scrambled its fast-national averages. ABC’s Once Upon A Time (2.8/8) was down a tenth from last week to a new series low. Desperate Housewives (2.6/7) was up a tenth from last week’s fast national, flat with the final. GCB (2.2/6) rebounded from its third-week slip last Sunday, up 10%. In 18-49, ABC (2.2/6, 7.5 million) finished a hair behind CBS (2.3/6, 10.2 million) in the non-time-zone adjusted fast nationals. NBC’s Harry’s Law (0.8/2) does not feel comfortable in the new Sunday time slot, dropping 20% and posting a second 18-49 series low in as many weeks. The Celebrity Apprentice (1.8/5) was even with last week and tied as its season low. Fox aired a mix of reruns and originals. At 7:30 PM, The Cleveland Show (1.5/5) was flat. Following a Simpsons rerun, a new Bob’s Burgers (2.0/5) was down just a tenth from last week when it followed an original. At 9:30 PM, American Dad (2.0/5) was down 9%.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Harry's Law' Hits Low, 'GCB' Rises
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adaptation Of Telenovela 'La Reina Del Sur' Ordered To Pilot By USA Network
- 'True Detective': Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn Confirmed As Season 2 Stars & Justin Lin As Director By HBO
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Soft, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong, 'Sleepy…
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy