CBS appears poised to win Sunday night in adults 18-49 and total viewers with an NCAA basketball overrun that scrambled its fast-national averages. ABC’s Once Upon A Time (2.8/8) was down a tenth from last week to a new series low. Desperate Housewives (2.6/7) was up a tenth from last week’s fast national, flat with the final. GCB (2.2/6) rebounded from its third-week slip last Sunday, up 10%. In 18-49, ABC (2.2/6, 7.5 million) finished a hair behind CBS (2.3/6, 10.2 million) in the non-time-zone adjusted fast nationals. NBC’s Harry’s Law (0.8/2) does not feel comfortable in the new Sunday time slot, dropping 20% and posting a second 18-49 series low in as many weeks. The Celebrity Apprentice (1.8/5) was even with last week and tied as its season low. Fox aired a mix of reruns and originals. At 7:30 PM, The Cleveland Show (1.5/5) was flat. Following a Simpsons rerun, a new Bob’s Burgers (2.0/5) was down just a tenth from last week when it followed an original. At 9:30 PM, American Dad (2.0/5) was down 9%.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Harry's Law' Hits Low, 'GCB' Rises
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive