Former Total Request Live host Quddus has been tapped to host ABC’s upcoming music competition series Duets. The series features Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Nettles, Lionel Richie, and Robin Thicke as they set out across the country looking for two undiscovered singers to be their duets partners. “This show is going to take the singing competition genre to the next level and I’m absolutely honored to be a part of it,” Quddus said. Duets, executive produced by Robert Deaton, premieres this summer. Following his stint on MTV’s TRL, Quddus, repped by APA and Rain Management, hosted TVOne Access and Nickelodeon’s Dance On Sunset and was a correspondent for Access Hollywood. On the music front, he served as an A&R consultant for MySpace Records.
Quddus To Host ABC's Reality Series 'Duets'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Elizabeth Warren Ignores Bill Maher’s “Pocahontas” Joke
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- PILOTS 2017: Early Pre-Screenings Buzz
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’: Hacker Says He Stole New Season, Demands Ransom From Netflix
- ABC Buys Time Loop Mystery ‘Echo Point’ From ‘Good Neighbor’ Scribe & Safehouse
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’ Star Christina Ricci On Presenting Zelda Fitzgerald’s Full Humanity