Former Total Request Live host Quddus has been tapped to host ABC’s upcoming music competition series Duets. The series features Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Nettles, Lionel Richie, and Robin Thicke as they set out across the country looking for two undiscovered singers to be their duets partners. “This show is going to take the singing competition genre to the next level and I’m absolutely honored to be a part of it,” Quddus said. Duets, executive produced by Robert Deaton, premieres this summer. Following his stint on MTV’s TRL, Quddus, repped by APA and Rain Management, hosted TVOne Access and Nickelodeon’s Dance On Sunset and was a correspondent for Access Hollywood. On the music front, he served as an A&R consultant for MySpace Records.
Quddus To Host ABC's Reality Series 'Duets'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'