Former Total Request Live host Quddus has been tapped to host ABC’s upcoming music competition series Duets. The series features Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Nettles, Lionel Richie, and Robin Thicke as they set out across the country looking for two undiscovered singers to be their duets partners. “This show is going to take the singing competition genre to the next level and I’m absolutely honored to be a part of it,” Quddus said. Duets, executive produced by Robert Deaton, premieres this summer. Following his stint on MTV’s TRL, Quddus, repped by APA and Rain Management, hosted TVOne Access and Nickelodeon’s Dance On Sunset and was a correspondent for Access Hollywood. On the music front, he served as an A&R consultant for MySpace Records.
Quddus To Host ABC's Reality Series 'Duets'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Apocalypse' & 'Alice' Take A Dive On Saturday As Memorial Day B.O. Bloodbath Continues - Late Night Update
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says