Former Total Request Live host Quddus has been tapped to host ABC’s upcoming music competition series Duets. The series features Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Nettles, Lionel Richie, and Robin Thicke as they set out across the country looking for two undiscovered singers to be their duets partners. “This show is going to take the singing competition genre to the next level and I’m absolutely honored to be a part of it,” Quddus said. Duets, executive produced by Robert Deaton, premieres this summer. Following his stint on MTV’s TRL, Quddus, repped by APA and Rain Management, hosted TVOne Access and Nickelodeon’s Dance On Sunset and was a correspondent for Access Hollywood. On the music front, he served as an A&R consultant for MySpace Records.
Quddus To Host ABC's Reality Series 'Duets'
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest TV News
- Angus Sampson Joins Hulu Drama ‘Shut Eye’; Manny Montana Cast in ABC’s ‘Conviction’
- NBC’s Matt Hubbard Comedy Pilot Adds Three To Family
- Natalie Martinez To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘A.P.B.’
- Maya Rudolph-Martin Short Variety Show Finally A Go At NBC
- Jennifer Getzinger To Helm ‘Miranda’s Rights’, Only Female Director Hire On Drama Pilot This Season
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot