Former Total Request Live host Quddus has been tapped to host ABC’s upcoming music competition series Duets. The series features Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Nettles, Lionel Richie, and Robin Thicke as they set out across the country looking for two undiscovered singers to be their duets partners. “This show is going to take the singing competition genre to the next level and I’m absolutely honored to be a part of it,” Quddus said. Duets, executive produced by Robert Deaton, premieres this summer. Following his stint on MTV’s TRL, Quddus, repped by APA and Rain Management, hosted TVOne Access and Nickelodeon’s Dance On Sunset and was a correspondent for Access Hollywood. On the music front, he served as an A&R consultant for MySpace Records.
Quddus To Host ABC's Reality Series 'Duets'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate