The WonderCon crowd down in Anaheim today saw an exclusive extended trailer for Ridley Scott’s sci-fi epic Prometheus that was introduced by Scott, co-writer Damon Lindelof and stars Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender. Fox is among the majors on the convention schedule looking to drum up support for its tentpoles — for the studio, that means Prometheus and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. (Lindelof tweeted in the lead-up: “Abraham Lincoln can hunt vampires, but Ridley Scott can hunt Abraham Lincoln.”) Here’s the trailer, which has more than a few echoes of Scott’s Alien — certain to make fans of that iconic pic happy:
Hot Extended Trailer: 'Prometheus'
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+…
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role