EXCLUSIVE: Patty Jenkins, who directed the pilot for AMC’s mystery drama The Killing, is back to helm the pivotal second season finale, which will resolve the two-season-long murder mystery that started in the pilot episode and will finally answer the question “Who killed Rosie Larsen?”. There is a lot riding on that episode following the backlash among fans after Season One ended with no resolution. This will be Jenkins’ first directing gig on The Killing since the pilot, which earned her a DGA Award and an Emmy nomination. Season 2 of The Killing, which is produced by Fox TV Studios, premieres this Sunday.
Patty Jenkins To Direct Second Season Finale Of AMC's 'The Killing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
Latest TV News
- Fox Studio Lot Staying In The Murdoch Fold Post-Disney Deal
- Olivier Martinez To Star In Action-Adventure TV Series ‘Soldiers Of Fortune’
- ‘Reverie’ Casts Jon Fletcher; Ginger Gonzaga Joins ‘Champions’
- Tracy Morgan TBS Comedy ‘The Last O.G.’ Taps Saladin K. Patterson As Showrunner
- Fox’s ‘A Christmas Story Live!’ Will Air First Live TV Ad For A Movie
- CNN Wins Alabama Election Night In News Demo, FNC Takes Total Viewers