EXCLUSIVE: Patty Jenkins, who directed the pilot for AMC’s mystery drama The Killing, is back to helm the pivotal second season finale, which will resolve the two-season-long murder mystery that started in the pilot episode and will finally answer the question “Who killed Rosie Larsen?”. There is a lot riding on that episode following the backlash among fans after Season One ended with no resolution. This will be Jenkins’ first directing gig on The Killing since the pilot, which earned her a DGA Award and an Emmy nomination. Season 2 of The Killing, which is produced by Fox TV Studios, premieres this Sunday.
Patty Jenkins To Direct Second Season Finale Of AMC's 'The Killing'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Scott Rudin Will Bring Denzel Washington Back To Broadway For 'The Iceman Cometh' Staged By George C. Wolfe
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Ann Dowd Gives Her Take On Aunt Lydia’s Backstory & As Yet Unseen World Of…
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Opening Credits Sequence Revealed
- ‘Black-ish’ Star Anthony Anderson: Season 4 Juneteenth Episode “Hopefully Sparks Debate”…
- Lionsgate TV Exec Andy Richley Joins Fox 21 Television Studios As SVP Development
- Bill Cosby Names Michael Jackson’s Attorney To Head Defense As Retrial For 2004 Rape Looms
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ & ‘Untucked’ Renewed By VH1