EXCLUSIVE: Patty Jenkins, who directed the pilot for AMC’s mystery drama The Killing, is back to helm the pivotal second season finale, which will resolve the two-season-long murder mystery that started in the pilot episode and will finally answer the question “Who killed Rosie Larsen?”. There is a lot riding on that episode following the backlash among fans after Season One ended with no resolution. This will be Jenkins’ first directing gig on The Killing since the pilot, which earned her a DGA Award and an Emmy nomination. Season 2 of The Killing, which is produced by Fox TV Studios, premieres this Sunday.
Patty Jenkins To Direct Second Season Finale Of AMC's 'The Killing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Caucus For Producers, Writers & Directors Unveils Honorees & Nominees
- Ron Livingston To Star In Peter Farrelly Comedy Series 'Loudermilk' On Audience
- ‘This Is Us’ Has Strong Week 2 Retention, ‘Bull’ Also Solid, ‘NCIS: NO’ Eyes Uptick
- NBC Buys ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy From ‘Superstore’ Trio
- W. Kamau Bell’s ‘United Shades of America’ Lands Season 2 Order From CNN
- Peter Berg’s ‘The Warfighters’ Gets Veterans Day Premiere On History