EXCLUSIVE: Patty Jenkins, who directed the pilot for AMC’s mystery drama The Killing, is back to helm the pivotal second season finale, which will resolve the two-season-long murder mystery that started in the pilot episode and will finally answer the question “Who killed Rosie Larsen?”. There is a lot riding on that episode following the backlash among fans after Season One ended with no resolution. This will be Jenkins’ first directing gig on The Killing since the pilot, which earned her a DGA Award and an Emmy nomination. Season 2 of The Killing, which is produced by Fox TV Studios, premieres this Sunday.
Patty Jenkins To Direct Second Season Finale Of AMC's 'The Killing'
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- Greg Garcia To Produce NBC Comedy With Sebastian Maniscalco Eyed To Star
- 'Bachelor Party' Comedy Series Inspired By Movie Set At ABC As Put Pilot
- Julie Anne Robinson Sells Drama With Shondaland, 'No Angels' Comedy Adaptation With Amblin To ABC
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Neal Baer & Alexandra McNally
- 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Full-Season Orders At CW
- 'The Bridge' Cancelled By FX After 2 Seasons