EXCLUSIVE: Patty Jenkins, who directed the pilot for AMC’s mystery drama The Killing, is back to helm the pivotal second season finale, which will resolve the two-season-long murder mystery that started in the pilot episode and will finally answer the question “Who killed Rosie Larsen?”. There is a lot riding on that episode following the backlash among fans after Season One ended with no resolution. This will be Jenkins’ first directing gig on The Killing since the pilot, which earned her a DGA Award and an Emmy nomination. Season 2 of The Killing, which is produced by Fox TV Studios, premieres this Sunday.
Patty Jenkins To Direct Second Season Finale Of AMC's 'The Killing'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘Black Mirror’ & ‘Game Of Thrones’
- British Politicians Urge Inclusion Riders To Be Introduced To Secure Film & High-End TV Tax Relief
- Hollywood Celebrates Earth Day With Environmental Shout-Outs
- Trump Tweaks NBC’s Chuck Todd Again, Defends His North Korea Stance
- BBC Two Explores Bollywood With Anita Rani-Fronted Doc Series From ‘Gold Rush’ Producer Raw
- ‘Ghost Wars’ Canceled After One Season At Syfy