EXCLUSIVE: Patty Jenkins, who directed the pilot for AMC’s mystery drama The Killing, is back to helm the pivotal second season finale, which will resolve the two-season-long murder mystery that started in the pilot episode and will finally answer the question “Who killed Rosie Larsen?”. There is a lot riding on that episode following the backlash among fans after Season One ended with no resolution. This will be Jenkins’ first directing gig on The Killing since the pilot, which earned her a DGA Award and an Emmy nomination. Season 2 of The Killing, which is produced by Fox TV Studios, premieres this Sunday.
Patty Jenkins To Direct Second Season Finale Of AMC's 'The Killing'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
PGA Awards: 'The Shape Of Water' Wins Outstanding Producer; 'Handmaid's Tale', 'Mrs. Maisel' Tops In TV - Full Winners List
Latest TV News
- Caryn Mandabach Prods Developing Kazuo Ishiguro’s ‘When We Were Orphans’
- SAG Awards Analysis: ‘Three Billboards’ Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC’s ‘This Is Us’ Shakes…
- SAG Awards Backstage: Allison Janney Calls #MeToo Movement “Watershed Moment” For Hollywood
- SAG Awards: ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ Wins For Film Ensemble – Complete Winners List
- Philadelphia Eagles Demolish Minnesota Vikings 38-7 In NFC Championship
- SAG Awards Stunt Ensemble Winners: ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Game Of Thrones’