EXCLUSIVE: Patty Jenkins, who directed the pilot for AMC’s mystery drama The Killing, is back to helm the pivotal second season finale, which will resolve the two-season-long murder mystery that started in the pilot episode and will finally answer the question “Who killed Rosie Larsen?”. There is a lot riding on that episode following the backlash among fans after Season One ended with no resolution. This will be Jenkins’ first directing gig on The Killing since the pilot, which earned her a DGA Award and an Emmy nomination. Season 2 of The Killing, which is produced by Fox TV Studios, premieres this Sunday.
Patty Jenkins To Direct Second Season Finale Of AMC's 'The Killing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- DraftKings & FanDuel Settle NY Lawsuits For $12M
- ‘Man With A Plan’ Off To OK Ratings Start
- CNN Logs Fourth Demo Win For 15-Year Best; FNC Tops Cable In Total Viewers For 10th Week
- ‘Seven Seconds’: David Lyons & Beau Knapp To Co-Star In Netflix Drama Series
- ‘Zero Days’ Premiere Moved Up As Showtime Rides Cyberwarfare Wave
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Primetime Election Special Set For November 7