EXCLUSIVE: Parenthood Co-Executive Producer Sarah Watson has signed a two-year overall deal with Universal Television, the studio behind the NBC dramedy. This marks the first overall pact for Watson, who has been on Parenthood since day one, rising through the ranks from producer to co-executive producer. Keeping Watson in the fold was important to Parenthood executive producer/showrunner Jason Katims who has a new pilot, County, in consideration at NBC. Under her pact, Watson is expected to work on Parenthood if it is renewed for a fourth season, which appears likely, or County, if it is picked up to series. Additionally, UTA-repped Watson will embark on her first development.
'Parenthood' Co-Executive Producer Sarah Watson Inks Overall Deal With Universal TV
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Warner Bros New Digital Unit Unveils Name & Slate: Mortal Combat & Static Shock Series; Akiva Goldsman Project
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- Pop Picks Up Eugene Levy Comedy 'Schitt's Creek' As First Original Scripted Series