EXCLUSIVE: Parenthood Co-Executive Producer Sarah Watson has signed a two-year overall deal with Universal Television, the studio behind the NBC dramedy. This marks the first overall pact for Watson, who has been on Parenthood since day one, rising through the ranks from producer to co-executive producer. Keeping Watson in the fold was important to Parenthood executive producer/showrunner Jason Katims who has a new pilot, County, in consideration at NBC. Under her pact, Watson is expected to work on Parenthood if it is renewed for a fourth season, which appears likely, or County, if it is picked up to series. Additionally, UTA-repped Watson will embark on her first development.
'Parenthood' Co-Executive Producer Sarah Watson Inks Overall Deal With Universal TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed