Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The Joker Origin Story On Deck: Todd Phillips, Scott Silver, Martin Scorsese Aboard WB/DC Film
- ‘The Wild Geese’ To Fly Again With William Monahan Writing For New Republic Pictures, Filmula
- ‘Arrow’ Actor Michael Rowe Goes For Punk Rock Drama In Indie ‘Crown And Anchor’
- Bill Pullman Joins Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney Movie As A Veep Himself
- Netflix Film ‘The Week Of’ Adds Germar T. Gardner; Jimmy Smagula Cast In ‘Stano’
- ‘The Night Of’ Emmy Nominee Michael Kenneth Williams On Nephew’s Experience Of “Heavy World” Behind…