Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Brooks
- ‘Birdman,’ Other Oscar Winners Cash In Mildly At Specialty Box Office
- On Oscar Weekend, Foreign-Language Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Has Solid Debut
- Oscar Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Hits Specialty Theaters Just Ahead Of The Big Show
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ Steps Into Spotlight With 2015’s Best Per-Screen Debut
- Spike Lee, Anna Kendrick, David Cross Pics Counter ‘Fifty Shades': Specialty Preview