Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Brooks
- 'Birdman' Flies High Over Specialty Box Office With +$100K Per-Theater Average
- Bill Murray's 'St. Vincent' Bows Solid In Crowded Specialty Box Office; 'Whiplash' Finds Rhythm
- New York Comic-Con: Netflix's 'Daredevil' Unveils New Cast Additions, First Images
- New York Comic-Con: PlayStation's 'Powers' Series Unveil First Trailer (Video)
- 'Whiplash,' 'St. Vincent,' 13 More Join Crowded Specialty Box Office: Preview