Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
Latest Film News
- Martin Ransohoff Dies: Film And TV Producer For Many Hits Was 90
- June Pictures Shakeup: Alex Saks Buys Out Financier Andrew Duncan Amid Allegation Cloud
- The Murdochs Would Become Disney’s Largest Individual Shareholders When Merger Clears
- Clothes Make The Characters In ‘Phantom Thread’ – The Contenders Video
- Oscars: Foreign Language Film Shortlist Cuts Field To Nine; France’s ‘BPM’ Snubbed
- Director Sean Baker On Building ‘The Florida Project’ – The Contenders Video