Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Defends "Restrained" Twitter Bashing Of Alec Baldwin & 'SNL' In Person Of Year Interview
Latest Film News
- Condola Rashad Joins Netflix’s ‘Come Sunday’ With Chiwetel Ejiofor
- Multiple Buyers Take ‘The Oath’; Baltasar Kormakur Thriller Is Iceland’s #1 2016 Pic
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Reboot Adds Walton Goggins; Sam Daly Cast In ‘Office Uprising’
- Warner Bros & Greg Berlanti Grow ‘Little Shop Of Horrors’ Revamp
- Kate McKinnon To Star In Amblin’s ‘The Lunch Witch’
- Gaumont Takes English-Language Remake Rights To Korean Zombie Hit ‘Train To Busan’