Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Brooks
- ‘Cake’ Cuts Piece Of Specialty Box Office Amid Holdover Contenders
- Jude Law & Scoot McNairy Plunge Underwater In ‘Black Sea': Specialty Preview
- All These Indie Oscar Noms At The B.O. — Does Anybody Care? Who Will Watch The Oscars?
- ‘Still Alice’ Stirs Up Weekend’s Specialty Box Office With Moore Performance
- ‘American Sniper’ Invincible In Continued Four-Theater Release; ‘A Most Violent Year’ Solid
- ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’ Tops Specialty B.O.’s Top 10 For 2014