Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- STXfilms Buys Amy Schumer Pic ‘I Feel Pretty’: Cannes
- M. Night Shyamalan On Rediscovering His Groove With Micro-Budget Blockbusters — Deadline Disruptors
- Universal Wins ‘Salt To The Sea’ Auction: Neustadter & Weber To Write
- Peter Bart: Studios Bust Budgets Of Horror Genre, Hoping Monsters Will Be Monster Hits
- Disney’s Bob Iger On ‘Pirates’ Ransom Demand: “To Our Knowledge We Were Not Hacked”
- Lionsgate Q4 Beats Street With Higher Earnings & Revenue