Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest Film News
- Tracy Scott Dies: Veteran Script Supervisor On Four Best Picture Oscar Nominees Was 46
- Patti Davis Novel ‘The Earth Breaks In Colors’ To Be Adapted As Movie By ‘Mr. Church’ Writer
- ‘Bad Moms’ Red Band Trailer: Team Mila Kunis Vs. Christina Applegate In Maternal Death Match
- Studio 54 Docu In Works From ‘Valentino’ Helmer & ‘Listen To Me Marlon’ Producer
- Blumhouse.com Launching Podcast Network With ‘Shock Waves’ From ‘Killer POV’ Team
- Sony’s Stage 6 Films Acquires Worldwide Rights To Vera Farmiga-Christopher Plummer Road Trip Pic ‘Boundaries’