Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Casey Affleck Writes & Stars In ‘Villain,’ Directed By Swedish Helmer Mikael Marcimain
- Rebecca Ferguson Set To Star In ‘The Lady And The Panda’ – AFM
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Josh Stewart & Delroy Lindo Join Michael Winnick’s ‘Malicious’
- Sony Puts Matt Tolmach’s ‘The Bringing’ With Michael Pena Into Turnaround
- STX Entertainment Partners With Toronto Company The Young Astronauts For Digital Content