Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
'NCIS' Current & Former Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: "Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain" - Update
Latest Film News
- Michael Shannon Joins Benedict Cumberbatch In TWC’s ‘The Current War’
- Jay Z Makes 2-Year Overall Movie & TV Deal With Weinstein Company
- Fox Searchlight’s Untitled A.A. Milne Project With Domhnall Gleeson & Margot Robbie: First Look
- UTA Vs. CAA Agent-Poaching Lawsuit: Judge Officially Hits Pause Button
- Ghost Story Pic ‘The Lodgers’ Sets Lead Cast As Production Begins In Ireland
- ‘Black Panther’ Finds Another Villain: Winston Duke To Play M’Baku/Man-Ape