Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Smacking Christian Grey's February Records With $47.5M+ Friday, Amazing $129M-$136M 4-day
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- Paramount Closes Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- Vertical Entertainment Catches Worldwide Rights To Baseball Pic ‘Undrafted’
- Nigel Lythgoe To Exec Produce Dance Pic ‘Tackling Romeo’ – Berlin
- Focus Features Makes Big Berlin Deal; $9 Million For Interracial Marriage Drama ‘Loving’
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin