Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- Beware, Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Viacom Looks Beyond Brad Grey Era Towards Future Of Paramount
- ‘Han Solo Star Wars’ Movie Underway: First Look
- SXSW 2017: Bob Odenkirk, Chris Hardwick & Whitney Cummings Among Lineup For Comedy Festival
- ‘Atlanta’s Bryan Tyree Henry Joins ‘White Boy Rick’