Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Brooks
- 'Foxcatcher' Wrestles Away Specialty Box Office Crown; 'Birdman' Still Flying
- 'Foxcatcher', 'Rosewater' & 'Homesman', Oh My! — Specialty Box Office Preview
- 'The Theory Of Everything' Hawking Relatively Strong Box Office Debut
- Simple Physics: 'The Theory Of Everything' Is Specialty Box Office Whiz — Preview
- Godard's 'Goodbye To Language' Says Hello To Weekend's Best Specialty Box Office