Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Brooks
- Oscar Hopeful Timothy Spall Heads To Theaters With Mike Leigh's 'Mr. Turner' — Specialty Preview
- 'Inherent Vice' Virtuous In Opening Atop Specialty Box Office
- 'Inherent Vice' Hopes To Nab Big Debut In Specialty Box Office
- Witherspoon's 'Wild' Opening Weekend Treks Into Solid Box-Office Territory
- Witherspoon's 'Wild' Released Into Specialty Theaters This Weekend