Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Arrow' Inches Up In Return, 'Black-ish' Has Small Rebound As 'Code Black', 'Empire' & Everyone Else Slip In Ratings
Latest Film News
- Frank Langella Inks With ICM Partners & Circle Of Confusion
- Stan Lee & William Shatner To Unveil Collaboration At Comikaze 2015; ‘Nocturnal Animals’ Adds…
- ‘Brooklyn’s Saorise Ronan On Choosing Irish Role “Carefully”; Chantal Akerman Screenings – New York…
- Starz Sinks Its Teeth Into Jason Bateman Film ‘The Family Fang’
- Nicholas Hoult, Luke Evans & Henry Cavill Suit Up For War Drama 'Sand Castle'; Mark Gordon Co, Treehouse Producing
- Academy Museum Gets $5M+ Donation From Shirley Temple Black Estate