Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Film News
- WWE, Gene Simmons Tag-Team To Launch Horror Label
- Matthew McConaughey Has Taste For ‘Billionaire’s Vinegar’
- Tommy Gargotta Tops Theatrical Marketing At Relativity EuropaCorp Distribution
- Michael Keaton Starrer ‘The Founder’ Gets Release Date; Focus World Rounds Out 2015 Slate
- Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short ‘Sundays’ Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
- Oscars: Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Not Returning In 2016; Academy Starts New Producer Search