Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
Latest Film News
- Luc Besson’s EuropaCorp Reports $136M Loss; Will Re-Focus On Action, Sci-Fi
- Michelle Rodriguez Tells ‘Fast’ Folks To “Show Some Love” To Female Characters Or Else
- Elizabeth Gillies Cast In Untitled Arizona Project Comedy
- Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner In Talks To Pen ‘Toni Erdmann’ Redo
- Chris Miller Channels Han Solo In Twitter Return
- Gail Mancuso Set To Direct DreamWorks’ Comedy ‘Besties’