Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Exiting Fox News Analyst Blasts Network As "Propaganda Machine" For "Ethically Ruinous Administration"
Latest Film News
- Working Title, Big Talk Team On Satirical Novel ‘My Sister The Serial Killer’
- China Film Industry To Be Regulated By Communist Party Propaganda Department
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company
- No. 8 ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid