Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- Emma Thompson In Talks To Star In Director Richard Eyre’s ‘The Children Act’
- Student Academy Award Winners Unveiled
- ‘The Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ Will Restart Production In February
- ‘The Hollars’ Review: John Krasinski’s Directorial Triumph Earns Laughs & Tears
- Gene Wilder: Hollywood Reacts To Legendary Comic Actor’s Death