Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Film News
- Documentaries Counter Memorial Weekend Tentpoles: Specialty Preview
- Dwayne Johnson’s China-Set Action Pitch Auction Won By Legendary
- Agent Ken Stovitz Departing Paradigm To Join MGMT As Manager/Producer
- Gravitas Ventures & Broad Green Recruit Three War Films Including ‘Citizen Soldier’
- ‘Delilah Dirk And The Turkish Lieutenant’ Bought By Disney
- Broad Green’s Culture-Clash Sorority Comedy Sets Ensemble Cast & Gets New Title