Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- 'Skeleton Twins' Robust In Specialty Box-Office Expansion; 'Pride' Solid In Debut
- Specialty Box Office Preview: 'Jimi: All Is By My Side', 'The Two Faces Of January', 'Pride', More
- Nick Cave Doc '20,000 Days On Earth' Has Big Three Days in Crowded Specialty Film Box Office
- Nick Cave, Terry Gilliam, Kevin Smith Films Among 14 Specialty Debuts
- 'The Skeleton Twins' Holds Key To Stellar Specialty Film Box Office Bow
- Specialty Box Office Preview: James Gandolfini's 'The Drop', 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Them', More