Director Todd Louiso’s Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Two And A Half Men) in a story about a demoralized, recently divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents. Things begin to look up, however, after she begins an affair with a 19-year-old actor. The film co-stars Blythe Danner as her mother and newcomer Christopher Abbott as the love interest. Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter produced the film from a script by Sarah Koskoff. WME Global’s Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh negotiated the deal with David Fenkel of Oscilloscope. The distributor will release the film theatrically later this year.
Oscilloscope Takes North American Rights To Sundance's 'Hello I Must Be Going'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest Film News
- Max Landis Horror Script ‘Decon’ Scares Up QC Entertainment & Good Universe Deal
- Los Angeles Media Fund & UK Comedy Producer Who’s On First Ink First-Look Deal
- Keith Levine Exits Dimension For Prexy Post At David Goyer’s Phantom Four
- Brian Nitzkin Joins Myriad Pictures As SVP Business Affairs
- ‘Big Guns,’ A Satirical Novel About The Gun Lobby By Former NY Congressman Steve Israel, Picked Up For Feature
- Hot Josh Gad, Luke Evans, Daisy Ridley Pitch; ‘Adrift’s Aaron & Jordan Kandell To Write