Oprah Winfrey successfully returned to the type of exclusive celebrity interviews that were the bread and butter of her syndicated daytime talk show. Last night’s special 90-minute edition of Winfrey’s new OWN primetime series Oprah’s Next Chapter, which featured her exclusive interview with Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and her family, drew 3.5 million viewers, the largest audience ever in OWN’s 14-month history. In women 25-54, the special posted a 3.1 rating and was up triple digits vs. Oprah’s Next Chapter‘s season average.
Oprah's Interview With Whitney Houston's Daughter Delivers Ratings Record For OWN
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast
- Peter Gallagher & Olivia Thirlby Join Fox Pilot 'Detour' Inspired By Rivers Cuomo