Jeremy Jordan, who is getting raves for the Broadway show Newsies, has signed with ICM. All the agencies were after the young actor, who plays Jack Kelly, the role that Christian Bale originated in the film. Jordan previously starred in Bonnie & Clyde on Broadway and the Warner Bros film Joyful Noise. Jordan continues to be managed by Ted Schachter and Brantley Brown. ICM will steer his continued career on Broadway, and help him transition to TV and film.
'Newsies' Newbie Jeremy Jordan Signs With ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji’: How Director Jake Kasdan & Producer Matt Tolmach Are Changing The Game Of The Classic Book…
- Universal Sets Doctor Dolittle Film With Robert Downey Jr. For 2019
- Sony CinemaCon Presentation: ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’, ‘Dark Tower’, ‘Emoji Movie’ & More…
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Paramount Sets Release Dates For ‘Suburbicon’, ‘Action Point’ & ‘A Quiet Place…
- Amber Heard Attached To Star In ‘The Kind Worth Killing’