EXCLUSIVE: Michel Gill and Sandrine Holt (Underworld: Awakening) have been added to the cast of David Fincher’s Netflix drama series House Of Cards. The political thriller, based on Michael Dobbs’ novel and the 1990 British series, stars Kevin Spacey as Rep. Frank Underwood, the Majority Whip of the U.S. House of Representatives who after being passed over for Secretary of State hatches a plot to bring down the new president, Garrett Walker (Gill). Walker is described as the apotheosis of leadership, charisma and dignity, a master politician who is not above making ruthless choices. But when he reneges on a pre-election promise to Underwood, he may have created a powerful enemy. On the series, Gill, repped by Harden-Curtis Associates and David Williams Management, joins his wife, actress Jayne Atkinson, who recurs as Sen. Catherine Durant, a conservative Democratic representative from the South. Holt, repped by D2 Management and Innovative, will play Gillian, the leader of a grass-roots organization that provides clean water to third-world countries.
Netflix Series 'House Of Cards' Adds Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ADG Awards: Art Directors To Induct Ken Adam & Tyrus Wong Into Hall Of Fame
- Fox Buys 2 Projects From Lee Daniels: Gospel Choir Drama As Put Pilot & Multi-Racial Soap With Penalty
- James Corden Regrets His Kiss With Sean Spicer; Promises It Was A “One-Time Thing”
- ‘For The People’: Production Temporarily Shut Down On ABC Shondaland Series
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Unveils Season 8 Key Art & It’s “All Out War”
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ To Continue Airing Live Coast To Coast