EXCLUSIVE: Michel Gill and Sandrine Holt (Underworld: Awakening) have been added to the cast of David Fincher’s Netflix drama series House Of Cards. The political thriller, based on Michael Dobbs’ novel and the 1990 British series, stars Kevin Spacey as Rep. Frank Underwood, the Majority Whip of the U.S. House of Representatives who after being passed over for Secretary of State hatches a plot to bring down the new president, Garrett Walker (Gill). Walker is described as the apotheosis of leadership, charisma and dignity, a master politician who is not above making ruthless choices. But when he reneges on a pre-election promise to Underwood, he may have created a powerful enemy. On the series, Gill, repped by Harden-Curtis Associates and David Williams Management, joins his wife, actress Jayne Atkinson, who recurs as Sen. Catherine Durant, a conservative Democratic representative from the South. Holt, repped by D2 Management and Innovative, will play Gillian, the leader of a grass-roots organization that provides clean water to third-world countries.
Netflix Series 'House Of Cards' Adds Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Reacts Strongly To Trump Transgender Military Ban
- Should Viacom Buy Scripps Networks? Wall Streeters Are Skeptical
- ‘Carpool Karaoke’: Usher Teaches Dance Moves To James Corden, Cleans Up Hollywood Star
- Trump Tweets Transgender People Will Be Banned From Serving In U.S. Military
- Imagine Announces $100M TV Production Venture With China’s TVB
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump