EXCLUSIVE: Michel Gill and Sandrine Holt (Underworld: Awakening) have been added to the cast of David Fincher’s Netflix drama series House Of Cards. The political thriller, based on Michael Dobbs’ novel and the 1990 British series, stars Kevin Spacey as Rep. Frank Underwood, the Majority Whip of the U.S. House of Representatives who after being passed over for Secretary of State hatches a plot to bring down the new president, Garrett Walker (Gill). Walker is described as the apotheosis of leadership, charisma and dignity, a master politician who is not above making ruthless choices. But when he reneges on a pre-election promise to Underwood, he may have created a powerful enemy. On the series, Gill, repped by Harden-Curtis Associates and David Williams Management, joins his wife, actress Jayne Atkinson, who recurs as Sen. Catherine Durant, a conservative Democratic representative from the South. Holt, repped by D2 Management and Innovative, will play Gillian, the leader of a grass-roots organization that provides clean water to third-world countries.
Netflix Series 'House Of Cards' Adds Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book