Neal McDonough has been tapped as one of the leads, playing former LAPD chief William Parker, in TNT’s one-hour pilot LA Noir, written and to be directed by The Walking Dead‘s Frank Darabont. LA Noir tells the true story of a decades-long conflict between the LAPD, under the determined leadership of Police Chief Parker (McDonough), and ruthless criminal elements led by mobster Mickey Cohen, a one-time boxer who rose to the top of LA’s criminal world. Parker, a man with a long memory and a ruthless streak when provoked, is committed to rooting out corruption in the police department, and equally dedicated to bringing down Mickey Cohen and the mob. McDonough, repped by Paradigm and Inphenate, is coming off playing this season’s main villain on FX’s Justified.
Neal McDonough To Star In TNT's 'LA Noir'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe
- James Corden Teases Britney Spears’ Carpool Karaoke
- Viacom’s Longtime PR Chief Carl Folta Exits
- WGA Reaches Deal For New Contract With Public TV
- ‘StartUp’ Review: Crackle Drama Gritty But Not A Great Investment
- ‘This Is Us’ Adds Ryan Michelle Bathe As Recurring