NBC is firming up its summer plans, announcing premiere dates and slots for unscripted series Love In The Wild and G4’s American Ninja Warrior and Canadian drama import Saving Hope. Reality series Love In The Wild will open its second season hosted by Jenny McCarthy with a two-hour premiere from 8-10 PM on June 7, followed by the debut of Saving Hope. American Ninja Warrior, which will launch its season on G4 on Sunday, May 20, will debut on NBC the following night, May 21, from 9-11 PM. It will then begin its regular airing pattern on NBC with hourlong episodes in the Monday 9 PM slot, while also airing originals on G4. G4 will carry qualifying regional rounds that originate from six different areas within the U.S., while NBC will carry regional finals from each of the six regions, plus the finals from Las Vegas. In all, NBC will carry 9 episodes of American Ninja Warrior. Love In The Wild was renewed for a second season after a so-so freshman run, which drew an average of 1.8/5 share in 18-49 and 5.5 million viewers last summer. Saving Hope is a medical drama starring Erica Durance, Michael Shanks and Daniel Gillies. NBC has already announced a premiere date for its summer staple, America’s Got Talent, which debuts on May 14 with new judge Howard Stern. It will air Mondays 8-9 PM, leading into American Ninja Warrior, and Tuesdays 9-10 PM.
NBC Sets Premiere Dates For 'Saving Hope', 'Love In The Wild' & 'American Ninja Warrior'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Harvey Weinstein Says Sorry For “Improperly” Using Meryl Streep & Jennifer Lawrence In Lawsuit
- WABC-TV President & GM Dave Davis Retires From New York Station
- Donald Trump Tweet-Storm: Armed Teachers Good; Assault Weapon Ban Bad
- ‘The Zen Diaries Of Garry Shandling’ Trailer: First Look At HBO’s Two-Part Docu On The Comic’s Comic
- George Kaufman Dies: Chairman Of NYC’s Kaufman Astoria Studios Was 89
- SAG-AFTRA Sets Workshop To Train Its Leaders In Sexual Harassment Prevention