NBC is firming up its summer plans, announcing premiere dates and slots for unscripted series Love In The Wild and G4’s American Ninja Warrior and Canadian drama import Saving Hope. Reality series Love In The Wild will open its second season hosted by Jenny McCarthy with a two-hour premiere from 8-10 PM on June 7, followed by the debut of Saving Hope. American Ninja Warrior, which will launch its season on G4 on Sunday, May 20, will debut on NBC the following night, May 21, from 9-11 PM. It will then begin its regular airing pattern on NBC with hourlong episodes in the Monday 9 PM slot, while also airing originals on G4. G4 will carry qualifying regional rounds that originate from six different areas within the U.S., while NBC will carry regional finals from each of the six regions, plus the finals from Las Vegas. In all, NBC will carry 9 episodes of American Ninja Warrior. Love In The Wild was renewed for a second season after a so-so freshman run, which drew an average of 1.8/5 share in 18-49 and 5.5 million viewers last summer. Saving Hope is a medical drama starring Erica Durance, Michael Shanks and Daniel Gillies. NBC has already announced a premiere date for its summer staple, America’s Got Talent, which debuts on May 14 with new judge Howard Stern. It will air Mondays 8-9 PM, leading into American Ninja Warrior, and Tuesdays 9-10 PM.
NBC Sets Premiere Dates For 'Saving Hope', 'Love In The Wild' & 'American Ninja Warrior'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest TV News
- ‘Criminal Minds’ Co-EP Virgil Williams Inks Overall Deal With Universal TV
- ‘Power’ Season 4 Review: ‘Fast & Furious’ Sung Kang Brings More Pedal To Metal
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Co-EP Sanjay Shah Inks Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- ‘Still Star-Crossed’ ABC Series Moving To Saturday After 3 Monday Airings
- YouTube CEO Unveils User Numbers, Plans For VR And Live Streaming
- YouTube Red Orders Series Produced By Dwayne Johnson, Dan Harmon & More