EXCLUSIVE: Millennium has just closed a deal to acquire Olympus Has Fallen, a Creighton Rothenberger & Katrin Benedikt spec script for a big action movie that’s set in the White House. The scribes were repped by Devra Lieb and Dan Vantresca, and they are managed by Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment.
Millennium Acquires Spec 'Olympus Has Fallen'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'
- Toronto Finds Bill Murray And Gives Him A Day
- A 'Sophie's Choice': 'Jaws' Or 'Goodfellas'?
- Paul Schrader's 'Dying Of The Light' Acquired By Lionsgate Home Entertainment