EXCLUSIVE: Michael Gambon, who is recurring on the current freshman season of HBO’s Michael Mann/David Milch drama Luck, has been upped to a regular for Season 2. Also joining the upcoming second season of the horse-racing drama is Margarita Levieva in a major recurring role. Gambon, who made his debut on Luck in Episode 4, plays the mythical Mike, an adversary of Dustin Hoffman’s Ace Bernstein. Levieva, repped by The Collective and UTA, will play Sarah Israel, the sister of Nathan Israel, who is pleyed by recurring guest star (and star of USA’s Suits) Patrick J. Adams. Levieva continues her major recurring role on another series, ABC’s freshman Revenge, where she plays a troubled girl who switched identities with the lead character, Emily Thorn/Amanda Clark (Emily VanCamp).
Michael Gambon Upped To Regular On 'Luck', Margarita Levieva Joins As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Fortune Feimster Comedy From Tina Fey, ‘Uncle Buck’ Reboot Get ABC Pilot Orders
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'