EXCLUSIVE: Michael Gambon, who is recurring on the current freshman season of HBO’s Michael Mann/David Milch drama Luck, has been upped to a regular for Season 2. Also joining the upcoming second season of the horse-racing drama is Margarita Levieva in a major recurring role. Gambon, who made his debut on Luck in Episode 4, plays the mythical Mike, an adversary of Dustin Hoffman’s Ace Bernstein. Levieva, repped by The Collective and UTA, will play Sarah Israel, the sister of Nathan Israel, who is pleyed by recurring guest star (and star of USA’s Suits) Patrick J. Adams. Levieva continues her major recurring role on another series, ABC’s freshman Revenge, where she plays a troubled girl who switched identities with the lead character, Emily Thorn/Amanda Clark (Emily VanCamp).
Michael Gambon Upped To Regular On 'Luck', Margarita Levieva Joins As Recurring
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup