EXCLUSIVE: Michael Gambon, who is recurring on the current freshman season of HBO’s Michael Mann/David Milch drama Luck, has been upped to a regular for Season 2. Also joining the upcoming second season of the horse-racing drama is Margarita Levieva in a major recurring role. Gambon, who made his debut on Luck in Episode 4, plays the mythical Mike, an adversary of Dustin Hoffman’s Ace Bernstein. Levieva, repped by The Collective and UTA, will play Sarah Israel, the sister of Nathan Israel, who is pleyed by recurring guest star (and star of USA’s Suits) Patrick J. Adams. Levieva continues her major recurring role on another series, ABC’s freshman Revenge, where she plays a troubled girl who switched identities with the lead character, Emily Thorn/Amanda Clark (Emily VanCamp).
Michael Gambon Upped To Regular On 'Luck', Margarita Levieva Joins As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’