EXCLUSIVE: Michael Gambon, who is recurring on the current freshman season of HBO’s Michael Mann/David Milch drama Luck, has been upped to a regular for Season 2. Also joining the upcoming second season of the horse-racing drama is Margarita Levieva in a major recurring role. Gambon, who made his debut on Luck in Episode 4, plays the mythical Mike, an adversary of Dustin Hoffman’s Ace Bernstein. Levieva, repped by The Collective and UTA, will play Sarah Israel, the sister of Nathan Israel, who is pleyed by recurring guest star (and star of USA’s Suits) Patrick J. Adams. Levieva continues her major recurring role on another series, ABC’s freshman Revenge, where she plays a troubled girl who switched identities with the lead character, Emily Thorn/Amanda Clark (Emily VanCamp).
Michael Gambon Upped To Regular On 'Luck', Margarita Levieva Joins As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest TV News
- Crude, Rude “Message From Donald & Melania Trump” Launches Season 41 Of ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Violent Rains Flood Cannes As Mipcom Organizers Mobilize In Wake Of Disaster
- Barkeep Hillary Clinton Sets ‘Em Up For Laughs On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere
- Scooter Braun & Cyber Group Partner On ‘Rock Angels’ Animated Musical Series – Mipcom
- Abby Huntsman Joins Fox News As Reporter
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins