A big break for young actress Megan Ketch. Ketch, who graduated from New York University’s graduate acting program last year, has landed the female lead in the ABC drama pilot Gotham. The 20th TV-produced project centers on Detective Annie Travers (Ketch), a born-and-bred New Yorker investigating the “impossible murder” of a nightclub owner who is stunned to learn that New York has a whole secret magical history of which she (and everyone else) was hitherto unaware. The pilot was written by Michael Green, with Francis Lawrence directing. In her first pilot season, Ketch received three test offers, one of which resulted in a pilot lead. Not too bad for an actress with only two guest spots under her belt. Ketch, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will make her feature debut in the upcoming comedy The Wedding.
Newcomer Megan Ketch Gets Female Lead In ABC Drama Pilot 'Gotham'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Suburbicon' Review: George Clooney, Coen Brothers & Matt Damon Seem Like A Dream Team, But The Results Disappoint
Good Universe Lands Uber Sex Harassment Whistleblower Susan Fowler Pic; 'Hidden Figures' Allison Schroeder Scripting
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah “Applauds” Fox News For Reporting On Sexual Predators Not In Building
- Stephen Colbert Ponders George W. Quip That Tickled Obama During Benefit
- Amazon Studios: Joe Lewis Exits As Head Of Comedy & Drama
- SAG-AFTRA Settles Unfair Labor Practice Charges Against Telemundo Over Telenovela Actors
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts Megyn Kelly, NYT For Trying To Link Him “With Harvey Weinstein”
- GSN Names Fran Shea Head Of Programming & Marketing