A big break for young actress Megan Ketch. Ketch, who graduated from New York University’s graduate acting program last year, has landed the female lead in the ABC drama pilot Gotham. The 20th TV-produced project centers on Detective Annie Travers (Ketch), a born-and-bred New Yorker investigating the “impossible murder” of a nightclub owner who is stunned to learn that New York has a whole secret magical history of which she (and everyone else) was hitherto unaware. The pilot was written by Michael Green, with Francis Lawrence directing. In her first pilot season, Ketch received three test offers, one of which resulted in a pilot lead. Not too bad for an actress with only two guest spots under her belt. Ketch, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will make her feature debut in the upcoming comedy The Wedding.
Newcomer Megan Ketch Gets Female Lead In ABC Drama Pilot 'Gotham'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Andreeva
- Elliott Gould Cast In CBS’ Pilot ‘Doubt'; Lacey Chabert In ABC’s ‘Family Fortune’
- Sarah Chalke To Star In Fox’s ’48 Hours’
- Chris Meloni & 3 Others Cast, Kanye West Eyes Music Involvement As ‘Underground’ Gets WGN America…
- Ving Rhames Joins ABC NBA Pilot
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher To Star In Tommy Johnagin CBS Comedy Pilot
- Craig Ferguson To Topline ABC Comedy Pilot ‘The King of 7B’