A big break for young actress Megan Ketch. Ketch, who graduated from New York University’s graduate acting program last year, has landed the female lead in the ABC drama pilot Gotham. The 20th TV-produced project centers on Detective Annie Travers (Ketch), a born-and-bred New Yorker investigating the “impossible murder” of a nightclub owner who is stunned to learn that New York has a whole secret magical history of which she (and everyone else) was hitherto unaware. The pilot was written by Michael Green, with Francis Lawrence directing. In her first pilot season, Ketch received three test offers, one of which resulted in a pilot lead. Not too bad for an actress with only two guest spots under her belt. Ketch, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will make her feature debut in the upcoming comedy The Wedding.
Newcomer Megan Ketch Gets Female Lead In ABC Drama Pilot 'Gotham'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Tyrant’ Renewed For Season 3 On FX
- Jack Black & Dwight Yoakam To Produce Fox Music Comedy ‘Belles & Whistles’
- ‘Halt and Catch Fire’ Renewed For Season 3 By AMC With The Series Creators As New Showrunners
- NBC Nabs Bruno Mars-Produced Music Comedy From Imagine TV As Put Pilot
- Hillary Clinton Pancake-Flipping Town Hall Cooks Up Hot Ratings For ‘Today’
- Stephen King’s ‘End Of Watch’ Gets June Pub Date From Scribner