A big break for young actress Megan Ketch. Ketch, who graduated from New York University’s graduate acting program last year, has landed the female lead in the ABC drama pilot Gotham. The 20th TV-produced project centers on Detective Annie Travers (Ketch), a born-and-bred New Yorker investigating the “impossible murder” of a nightclub owner who is stunned to learn that New York has a whole secret magical history of which she (and everyone else) was hitherto unaware. The pilot was written by Michael Green, with Francis Lawrence directing. In her first pilot season, Ketch received three test offers, one of which resulted in a pilot lead. Not too bad for an actress with only two guest spots under her belt. Ketch, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will make her feature debut in the upcoming comedy The Wedding.
Newcomer Megan Ketch Gets Female Lead In ABC Drama Pilot 'Gotham'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'
- ‘Homeland’s Raza Jaffrey To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Code Black’
- Anika Noni Rose To Topline 'For Justice' CBS Civil Rights Pilot Directed By Ava DuVernay
- ‘Tosh.0′ Sold To Fox Stations In Syndication Deal With Debmar-Mercury