A big break for young actress Megan Ketch. Ketch, who graduated from New York University’s graduate acting program last year, has landed the female lead in the ABC drama pilot Gotham. The 20th TV-produced project centers on Detective Annie Travers (Ketch), a born-and-bred New Yorker investigating the “impossible murder” of a nightclub owner who is stunned to learn that New York has a whole secret magical history of which she (and everyone else) was hitherto unaware. The pilot was written by Michael Green, with Francis Lawrence directing. In her first pilot season, Ketch received three test offers, one of which resulted in a pilot lead. Not too bad for an actress with only two guest spots under her belt. Ketch, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will make her feature debut in the upcoming comedy The Wedding.
Newcomer Megan Ketch Gets Female Lead In ABC Drama Pilot 'Gotham'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Draws Nearly 1M Viewers In VH1 Debut
- OWN Sets Docuseries ‘Released’ & ‘Checking Inn’ For Saturday Nights This Fall
- Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine’s Show Only Because He Is Fan, “Plain And Simple”
- ‘Arrow’: Katie Cassidy To Return As Black Siren, Will Be Regular In Season 6
- NFL Approves Raiders Move To Las Vegas For 2019 Season