A big break for young actress Megan Ketch. Ketch, who graduated from New York University’s graduate acting program last year, has landed the female lead in the ABC drama pilot Gotham. The 20th TV-produced project centers on Detective Annie Travers (Ketch), a born-and-bred New Yorker investigating the “impossible murder” of a nightclub owner who is stunned to learn that New York has a whole secret magical history of which she (and everyone else) was hitherto unaware. The pilot was written by Michael Green, with Francis Lawrence directing. In her first pilot season, Ketch received three test offers, one of which resulted in a pilot lead. Not too bad for an actress with only two guest spots under her belt. Ketch, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will make her feature debut in the upcoming comedy The Wedding.
Newcomer Megan Ketch Gets Female Lead In ABC Drama Pilot 'Gotham'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Sharon Levy Announces Exit From Spike
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Alum To Star As Maximus In ABC Series
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- J.J. Abrams & Stephen King’s ‘Castle Rock’ Gets 10-Episode Series Order From Hulu
- Kaitlin Olson Comedy ‘The Mick’ Renewed For Season 2 By Fox
- ‘Life Sentence’: Dylan Walsh Cast In The CW Dramedy Pilot