A big break for young actress Megan Ketch. Ketch, who graduated from New York University’s graduate acting program last year, has landed the female lead in the ABC drama pilot Gotham. The 20th TV-produced project centers on Detective Annie Travers (Ketch), a born-and-bred New Yorker investigating the “impossible murder” of a nightclub owner who is stunned to learn that New York has a whole secret magical history of which she (and everyone else) was hitherto unaware. The pilot was written by Michael Green, with Francis Lawrence directing. In her first pilot season, Ketch received three test offers, one of which resulted in a pilot lead. Not too bad for an actress with only two guest spots under her belt. Ketch, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will make her feature debut in the upcoming comedy The Wedding.
Newcomer Megan Ketch Gets Female Lead In ABC Drama Pilot 'Gotham'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Latest TV News
- ‘Party Of Five’ Reboot With Immigration Twist Set At Freeform As Put Pilot
- ‘Cleopatra’ TV Series From Michael Seitzman, Christina Davis & Lorenzo di Bonaventura Ramps Up At Freeform
- Freeform Developing Futuristic Drama ‘Augs’ From ‘Dark Skies’ Scott Stewart & Anonymous Content
- Publicist Awards Nominations: Deadline’s Mike Fleming Jr Back In The Race
- Samantha Bee Pummels #MeToo Backlash And Aziz Ansari “Feminism”
- New $10M ‘Walking Dead’ Suit As Frank Darabont & CAA Whack AMC Over Redacted Robert Kirkman Revelations