A big break for young actress Megan Ketch. Ketch, who graduated from New York University’s graduate acting program last year, has landed the female lead in the ABC drama pilot Gotham. The 20th TV-produced project centers on Detective Annie Travers (Ketch), a born-and-bred New Yorker investigating the “impossible murder” of a nightclub owner who is stunned to learn that New York has a whole secret magical history of which she (and everyone else) was hitherto unaware. The pilot was written by Michael Green, with Francis Lawrence directing. In her first pilot season, Ketch received three test offers, one of which resulted in a pilot lead. Not too bad for an actress with only two guest spots under her belt. Ketch, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will make her feature debut in the upcoming comedy The Wedding.
Newcomer Megan Ketch Gets Female Lead In ABC Drama Pilot 'Gotham'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- “Brutally Honest” Roc-A-Fella Records TV Series In Works From Damon Dash & Lemuel Plummer
- Mel Brooks On Gene Wilder: “One Of The Truly Great Talents Of Our Time”
- Showtime In Talks To Add Postscript To ‘Weiner’ In Wake Of Huma Abedin Separation Announcement – Update
- CNN Wins FAA Waiver To Fly Newsgathering Drones Over People
- VMA TV Ratings Continue To Drop As MTV Turns Attention To Franchise’s Social Successes
- Yvonne Strahovski To Star In Hulu’s ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Series