A big break for young actress Megan Ketch. Ketch, who graduated from New York University’s graduate acting program last year, has landed the female lead in the ABC drama pilot Gotham. The 20th TV-produced project centers on Detective Annie Travers (Ketch), a born-and-bred New Yorker investigating the “impossible murder” of a nightclub owner who is stunned to learn that New York has a whole secret magical history of which she (and everyone else) was hitherto unaware. The pilot was written by Michael Green, with Francis Lawrence directing. In her first pilot season, Ketch received three test offers, one of which resulted in a pilot lead. Not too bad for an actress with only two guest spots under her belt. Ketch, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will make her feature debut in the upcoming comedy The Wedding.
Newcomer Megan Ketch Gets Female Lead In ABC Drama Pilot 'Gotham'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
Latest TV News
- CNN Wins Alabama Election Night In News Demo, FNC Takes Total Viewers
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Chrissy Metz Sets Stage Debut In Geffen Revival Of Neil LaBute’s ‘Fat Pig’
- ‘Arrow’: Colton Haynes Confirmed To Return To CW/DC Series
- WME Bolsters Comedy Touring, Nabs Seven APAers After Mike Berkowitz Jump
- Netflix Named PETA’s 2017 Company Of Year
- Omarosa Exits Donald Trump Orbit Under Secret Service Escort: Report