A big break for young actress Megan Ketch. Ketch, who graduated from New York University’s graduate acting program last year, has landed the female lead in the ABC drama pilot Gotham. The 20th TV-produced project centers on Detective Annie Travers (Ketch), a born-and-bred New Yorker investigating the “impossible murder” of a nightclub owner who is stunned to learn that New York has a whole secret magical history of which she (and everyone else) was hitherto unaware. The pilot was written by Michael Green, with Francis Lawrence directing. In her first pilot season, Ketch received three test offers, one of which resulted in a pilot lead. Not too bad for an actress with only two guest spots under her belt. Ketch, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will make her feature debut in the upcoming comedy The Wedding.
Newcomer Megan Ketch Gets Female Lead In ABC Drama Pilot 'Gotham'
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Cancels TCA Panel For Stuntman’s Funeral
- ‘Tales From The Crypt’: Turner Entertainment Boss On Reboot Rights Wrangling
- Sarah Silverman Travels Country In Search Of The Un-Like-Minded For Hulu’s ‘I Love You America’ – TCA
- Turner’s Kevin Reilly Foresees More Media Consolidation & Fewer TV Channels – TCA
- How Marvel’s Hulu Series ‘Runaways’ Is A Response To Trump America – TCA
- Anthony Scaramucci Threatens To Fire Entire White House Comms Staff In Wild New Yorker Interview