A big break for young actress Megan Ketch. Ketch, who graduated from New York University’s graduate acting program last year, has landed the female lead in the ABC drama pilot Gotham. The 20th TV-produced project centers on Detective Annie Travers (Ketch), a born-and-bred New Yorker investigating the “impossible murder” of a nightclub owner who is stunned to learn that New York has a whole secret magical history of which she (and everyone else) was hitherto unaware. The pilot was written by Michael Green, with Francis Lawrence directing. In her first pilot season, Ketch received three test offers, one of which resulted in a pilot lead. Not too bad for an actress with only two guest spots under her belt. Ketch, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will make her feature debut in the upcoming comedy The Wedding.
Newcomer Megan Ketch Gets Female Lead In ABC Drama Pilot 'Gotham'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Fall Finale: Creator Dan Fogelman On Life-and-Death Cliffhanger & What’s Next
- Donald Trump Delivers Villain-Free Victory Tour Speech In North Carolina, Confounding Media
- Joe Biden Tells Stephen Colbert He Will Be In Better Shape In 2020 Than Donald Trump Is Now
- ‘Hairspray Live!’ Brings NBC Holiday Musicals To Hollywood As Bob Greenblatt And Zadan/Meron Plot For More
- The Weather Channel To Breitbart: Chill On The Climate Change Denials
- Sony Pictures TV Names 2016 Diverse Directors Program Finalists