EXCLUSIVE: Kiefer Sutherland’s new Fox drama series Touch is amping up the star power. Maria Bello is joining the show for a multi-episode arc this season with an option to become a series regular if the drama, as expected, is picked up for Season 2. Bello will play an earth-mother type whose daughter shared a gift similar to that of Martin’s (Sutherland) son Jake (David Mazouz). Bello is coming off a starring turn on NBC’s praised but short-lived drama Prime Suspect. She is with CAA and John Carrabino.
Maria Bello Joins Fox Drama Series 'Touch'
What's Hot on Deadline
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years