EXCLUSIVE: Kiefer Sutherland’s new Fox drama series Touch is amping up the star power. Maria Bello is joining the show for a multi-episode arc this season with an option to become a series regular if the drama, as expected, is picked up for Season 2. Bello will play an earth-mother type whose daughter shared a gift similar to that of Martin’s (Sutherland) son Jake (David Mazouz). Bello is coming off a starring turn on NBC’s praised but short-lived drama Prime Suspect. She is with CAA and John Carrabino.
Maria Bello Joins Fox Drama Series 'Touch'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Tops ‘The Big Bang Theory’ For the First Time In Live+7 Demo Ratings
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Shocks Fans With The Return Of A Familiar Face
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- ‘This Is Us’ EPs On Tearjerker ‘Memphis’ Episode, Its Impact On Randall & Future Storylines
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Promises Ben Carson Will Find “True Meaning Of HUD”
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role