Marcia Gay Harden will co-star in the film now known as Get A Job, directed by Dylan Kidd (Roger Dodger). The project began production March 12th in Los Angeles. Penned by Kyle Pennekamp and Scott Turpel, the feature revolves around four recent college graduates who discover that expectations and the realities of adulthood are two very different things. Harden will play a demanding VP at a company who runs the show according to her rules. Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher of Double Feature Films are producing, and Maria Faillace and Ryan Conroy are overseeing the project for CBS Films. Harden is repped by UTA and Framework Entertainment.
Marcia Gay Harden Set For CBS Films' Comedy 'Get A Job'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Brooks
- On Oscar Weekend, Foreign-Language Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Has Solid Debut
- Oscar Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Hits Specialty Theaters Just Ahead Of The Big Show
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ Steps Into Spotlight With 2015’s Best Per-Screen Debut
- Spike Lee, Anna Kendrick, David Cross Pics Counter ‘Fifty Shades': Specialty Preview
- Oscar-Nominated Shorts Go Long, Passing $1M In Specialty Box Office
- Hayden Christensen And Nicolas Cage Soldier ‘Outcast’ To A Limited Weekend Bow: Specialty Preview