Marcia Gay Harden will co-star in the film now known as Get A Job, directed by Dylan Kidd (Roger Dodger). The project began production March 12th in Los Angeles. Penned by Kyle Pennekamp and Scott Turpel, the feature revolves around four recent college graduates who discover that expectations and the realities of adulthood are two very different things. Harden will play a demanding VP at a company who runs the show according to her rules. Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher of Double Feature Films are producing, and Maria Faillace and Ryan Conroy are overseeing the project for CBS Films. Harden is repped by UTA and Framework Entertainment.
Marcia Gay Harden Set For CBS Films' Comedy 'Get A Job'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 2: John Legend, Jeffrey Wright, Alia Shawkat, Jay Ellis & More
- Andrea Nevins Documents Moment Of Barbie’s Transformation With ‘Tiny Shoulders’ — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $216M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International Box…
- ‘The Caretaker’ Filmmakers Launch VR Company Hidden Content At Tribeca
- Sarasota Film Festival Caps 20th Anniversary Edition With Jury Prizes For ‘I Am Not A Witch’ And ‘Minding The Gap…
- British Politicians Urge Inclusion Riders To Be Introduced To Secure Film & High-End TV Tax Relief