Marcia Gay Harden will co-star in the film now known as Get A Job, directed by Dylan Kidd (Roger Dodger). The project began production March 12th in Los Angeles. Penned by Kyle Pennekamp and Scott Turpel, the feature revolves around four recent college graduates who discover that expectations and the realities of adulthood are two very different things. Harden will play a demanding VP at a company who runs the show according to her rules. Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher of Double Feature Films are producing, and Maria Faillace and Ryan Conroy are overseeing the project for CBS Films. Harden is repped by UTA and Framework Entertainment.
Marcia Gay Harden Set For CBS Films' Comedy 'Get A Job'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- 'Birdman' Flies High Over Specialty Box Office With +$100K Per-Theater Average
- Bill Murray's 'St. Vincent' Bows Solid In Crowded Specialty Box Office; 'Whiplash' Finds Rhythm
- New York Comic-Con: Netflix's 'Daredevil' Unveils New Cast Additions, First Images
- New York Comic-Con: PlayStation's 'Powers' Series Unveil First Trailer (Video)
- 'Whiplash,' 'St. Vincent,' 13 More Join Crowded Specialty Box Office: Preview
- Foreign Films 'Breakup Buddies,' 'Bang Bang' Solid In Specialty Box Office Bows