Marcia Gay Harden will co-star in the film now known as Get A Job, directed by Dylan Kidd (Roger Dodger). The project began production March 12th in Los Angeles. Penned by Kyle Pennekamp and Scott Turpel, the feature revolves around four recent college graduates who discover that expectations and the realities of adulthood are two very different things. Harden will play a demanding VP at a company who runs the show according to her rules. Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher of Double Feature Films are producing, and Maria Faillace and Ryan Conroy are overseeing the project for CBS Films. Harden is repped by UTA and Framework Entertainment.
Marcia Gay Harden Set For CBS Films' Comedy 'Get A Job'
What's Hot on Deadline
Good Universe Lands Uber Sex Harassment Whistleblower Susan Fowler Pic; 'Hidden Figures' Allison Schroeder Scripting
'Suburbicon' Review: George Clooney, Coen Brothers & Matt Damon Seem Like A Dream Team, But The Results Disappoint
Latest Film News
- ‘Venom’: First Photo From ‘Spider-Man’ Spin-Off Starring Tom Hardy Hits The Web
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts Megyn Kelly, NYT For Trying To Link Him “With Harvey Weinstein”
- Drew Goddard To Write & Produce Fox’s ‘Nevermoor’ Movie
- ‘Dora The Explorer’ Live-Action Pic In The Works At Paramount Players With Nick Stoller, Platinum Dunes
- Brian Dennehy, J.K. Simmons & More Board Larry Clarke’s ‘Life Support’ – AFM
- Dan Gilroy’s ‘Roman J Israel,’ Netflix’s ‘Mudbound’ Heads To Austin As Centerpiece…