EXCLUSIVE: Mandalay Vision has set Julian Jarrold to helm Exit 147, an indie thriller scripted by Travis Milloy. Cathy Schulman and Matthew Rhodes are producing for Mandalay Vision with Lenny Beckerman. Mandalay Vision is independently financing the film for a summer start. In the thriller, a young father driving cross country to see his daughter is stopped by a sheriff at Exit 147, and it turns into a psychological game of cat and mouse with deadly consequences. Jarrold directed Red Riding 1974, one leg of that film trilogy and also Kinky Boots, Becoming Jane and Brideshead Revisited. He’s repped by WME and Independent Talent Group. Milloy scripted the 2009 film Pandorum. Mandalay Vision, which made The Kids Are All Right, Soul Surfer, Salvation Boulevard and Another Happy Day, is ramping up again under Schulman and Rhodes and will be generating several films this year. The Jack Black-Matthew McConaughey-starrer Bernie will be released this spring.
Mandalay Vision Sets Julian Jarrold To Helm 'Exit 147'
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old
- Richard Linklater On Why It Took 10 Years To Get His ‘Last Flag Flying’ To The Screen – The…
- Shelter PR Launches Film & TV Division With Hire Of Former Paramount Exec