EXCLUSIVE: Mandalay Vision has set Julian Jarrold to helm Exit 147, an indie thriller scripted by Travis Milloy. Cathy Schulman and Matthew Rhodes are producing for Mandalay Vision with Lenny Beckerman. Mandalay Vision is independently financing the film for a summer start. In the thriller, a young father driving cross country to see his daughter is stopped by a sheriff at Exit 147, and it turns into a psychological game of cat and mouse with deadly consequences. Jarrold directed Red Riding 1974, one leg of that film trilogy and also Kinky Boots, Becoming Jane and Brideshead Revisited. He’s repped by WME and Independent Talent Group. Milloy scripted the 2009 film Pandorum. Mandalay Vision, which made The Kids Are All Right, Soul Surfer, Salvation Boulevard and Another Happy Day, is ramping up again under Schulman and Rhodes and will be generating several films this year. The Jack Black-Matthew McConaughey-starrer Bernie will be released this spring.
Mandalay Vision Sets Julian Jarrold To Helm 'Exit 147'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest Film News
- ‘Reservoir Dogs’ Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He “Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out”…
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- Tom Hanks Rocks Bruce Springsteen, After Saluting Jonathan Demme – Tribeca
- ‘How To Be A Latin Lover’ Review: Mexico’s Eugenio Derbez Has Star Appeal, But Lame Comedy Throws It…
- Jonas Bloquet Joins New Line’s ‘The Nun’
- ‘A Gray State’ Director Erik Nelson On David Crowley Doc As A “Core Sample Of American Crazy”…