EXCLUSIVE: Mandalay Vision has set Julian Jarrold to helm Exit 147, an indie thriller scripted by Travis Milloy. Cathy Schulman and Matthew Rhodes are producing for Mandalay Vision with Lenny Beckerman. Mandalay Vision is independently financing the film for a summer start. In the thriller, a young father driving cross country to see his daughter is stopped by a sheriff at Exit 147, and it turns into a psychological game of cat and mouse with deadly consequences. Jarrold directed Red Riding 1974, one leg of that film trilogy and also Kinky Boots, Becoming Jane and Brideshead Revisited. He’s repped by WME and Independent Talent Group. Milloy scripted the 2009 film Pandorum. Mandalay Vision, which made The Kids Are All Right, Soul Surfer, Salvation Boulevard and Another Happy Day, is ramping up again under Schulman and Rhodes and will be generating several films this year. The Jack Black-Matthew McConaughey-starrer Bernie will be released this spring.
Mandalay Vision Sets Julian Jarrold To Helm 'Exit 147'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ASC Awards: ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Wins For Theatrical, 'The Crown' Tops TV — Complete Winners List
- ‘Unbanned: The Legend Of AJ1’ Trailer Looks At Sneaker Culture
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Crossing $900M WW Box Office This Weekend
- Three Billboards From Florida To England: Movie’s Protest Tactic Spreads
- ‘Black Panther’ Rises To $82M Through Friday; $150M+ Weekend In Sight – International Box Office
- ‘Cuban Food Stories’ First Teaser: Asori Soto’s Road Trip Food Adventure – Berlin